Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant believe she bought a £200 used treadmill just to walk on it for 10 minutes every few days ! why not just go outside or there is a plethora of home workouts to do.

Reactions: 5
He totally fancies himself. I'd say he's a cheater. Her mum is very meek and mouse like. There was a period when dad didn't seem to be in the family home and he took the kids on holiday abroad without the mum. Thought this was very odd and Molly never answered questions on it. Anyway he seems to be back , very full of himself though
Not agreeing that he’s a cheater obviously we don’t know anything about their lives but I must say I remember once molly tagged him in an Instagram and he had no photos with her mum at all and was posting photos with her and her brother saying ‘my two favourite people in the world’ and ‘walk with the two most important people in my life’ it made me feel sorry for the mum so I did a bit more digging and saw he took the kids on holiday without the mum, molly has said before her mum doesn’t work so found that strange that she didn’t go. all seems fine tho now as he posted a photo with the mum a few weeks back

Not sure how I feel about the fact she asked a company for a free trip in aus. Save up until you can afford to go like the rest of us have to? I always found molly quite relatable but I just think that’s taking the piss. Fair enough if a company reaches out to her, but to actually ask for something for free baffles me
A friend of a friend went on the same 3 week tour she went on and was a viewer so she asked the tour guides what was she like is she the same as on her videos and the 30 odd year old tour guides replied with she was irritating always shoving the camera in everyone’s face when people were trying to go about their day and they said as soon as the cameras were turned off all she did was moan. They said she puts on a fake persona and she was miserable the whole trip always had something to complain about. Obviously don’t know how much is true but don’t see why grown adults would need to lie about that

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Not agreeing that he’s a cheater obviously we don’t know anything about their lives but I must say I remember once molly tagged him in an Instagram and he had no photos with her mum at all and was posting photos with her and her brother saying ‘my two favourite people in the world’ and ‘walk with the two most important people in my life’ it made me feel sorry for the mum so I did a bit more digging and saw he took the kids on holiday without the mum, molly has said before her mum doesn’t work so found that strange that she didn’t go. all seems fine tho now as he posted a photo with the mum a few weeks back

A friend of a friend went on the same 3 week tour she went on and was a viewer so she asked the tour guides what was she like is she the same as on her videos and the 30 odd year old tour guides replied with she was irritating always shoving the camera in everyone’s face when people were trying to go about their day and they said as soon as the cameras were turned off all she did was moan. They said she puts on a fake persona and she was miserable the whole trip always had something to complain about. Obviously don’t know how much is true but don’t see why grown adults would need to lie about that
Sounds about right tbh

Reactions: 2
I think we’ve really seen the real Molly over the past few months and I don’t like her as much

Reactions: 10
This is such a petty comment to make but I can’t help but think it everytime I see it. Does it annoy anybody else how she she wears like bandeau tops/ halter tops/ strappy tops but EVERY SINGLE TIME has her bra straps showing?? Or one of those god awful halter-neck lace bralettes where the colour of it doesn’t even match the top. So petty but it just makes me cringe so much just buy a strapless bra or don’t wear one even, it looks awful

Reactions: 10
This is such a petty comment to make but I can’t help but think it everytime I see it. Does it annoy anybody else how she she wears like bandeau tops/ halter tops/ strappy tops but EVERY SINGLE TIME has her bra straps showing?? Or one of those god awful halter-neck lace bralettes where the colour of it doesn’t even match the top. So petty but it just makes me cringe so much just buy a strapless bra or don’t wear one even, it looks awful
no i agree

see shes browsing right move thought you did not want to move molly hmm somthings changed that

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
just saw a bit of her recent live q and a with her Dad, he seems like a right prat, going on about how he misses his work trips and the parties, he seems more sleazy the more i see/hear about him

Reactions: 6
I haven’t watched her since before Australia,
just watched the assumption video.

god she’s changed, for the worse. She’s got so cocky.

Reactions: 7
Thought I liked her, but I don’t now I’ve seen the kind of personality she has. She’s seems really arrogant and fake since she’s been back from Australia.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.