Molly Mcfarlane - Miss-Molly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same I think the house is stunning and the outhouse thingy. Her mum seems so lovely
Her Mum trained me in hairdressing at school for just over a year. She’s really lovely, and also told us that she used to take the girls shopping every couple of months and spend around £1000 on clothes, standard..
Miss Molly certainly wouldn’t be where she is now if it wasn’t for her parents ability to spend ridiculous amounts of money on clothes.

Reactions: 5
My friend just bought a 4 bed detached house in Edinburgh for just over £300k. Also £350k in “nicer” areas of Glasgow could get you a decent sized sandstone house so I’d consider that pretty affluent. It’s over £1000 a month mortgage.
Tell me what “nicer” areas of glasgow you can buy a sandstone house for £350k please 😂

Reactions: 3
Tell me what “nicer” areas of glasgow you can buy a sandstone house for £350k please 😂
Some areas of the southside I consider to be nice. Also can get some in scotstoun too. They’re usually terraced but it’s still a sandstone house nonetheless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.