Molly Mcfarlane - Miss-Molly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happens to all influencers, start out small and likeable, as people can relate, then they gain followers for this reason and therefor earn more money and become unrelateable/insufferable. Not quite happened to her yet but you can tell she’s earning a pretty penny compared to before. I know everyone’s got to make a living but I just don’t care for influencers who get paid x5 what the normal person is on, for taking photos of themselves and filming their day.

Reactions: 4
Is she with Aquarius now or is just this event thing? She was at that night away they did with the jewellery brand too.
Every time I think I get my head round this influencer management patter turns out I don’t.

Reactions: 2
Is she with Aquarius now or is just this event thing? She was at that night away they did with the jewellery brand too.
Every time I think I get my head round this influencer management patter turns out I don’t.
Yeah I was wondering that too, also wonder why Megan isn’t with flourish anymore but maybe I’m late to that

Reactions: 1
The older I get the more I despair for young people right now 😩 I’m 30 and I’ve just started to accept my body and accept the fact I like food and wine too much to be ever be a size 8. Everyone wants to look great on their wedding day I get that but this is just irresponsible with a following such as hers.
I don’t follow molly / Megan etc since I moved away from Glasgow but when I did they were always getting gifted meals and desserts etc and to be as thin as them and advertise these sorts of things they clearly aren’t eating sends a confusing and dangerous message to young people 😩

Reactions: 5
Apparently a lot of then just take photographs with the desserts and pizza etc and then order something else to actually eat.
I agree I think Molly doesn’t have a good relationship with food/body image. I know she’s young and feel the pressure too but a lot of it is irresponsible.

Reactions: 1
This is so bloody toxic and irresponsible.
I actually really like mollys content but as someone who struggles with an eating disorder this really triggered me and put me in a bad mindset for the day. very irresponsible to put this out to her impressionable young viewers who would take this a lot worse🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I was in the same year at school as her brother and her entire family are all the same...

Her parents owned a salon in Paisley which was really popular and considered higher end so they had quite a large house on Paisley Road. Always had flash cars and the three girls were spoiled rotten.

There was a time when their dad left (there were rumours he had a baby with someone else) and when he came back he just constantly bought them things. I guess to make up for hardly being there for them.

We (the group of girls I was friends with) used to help Molly and Ruby with their homework and Molly was always incredibly rude. All she wanted to do was show us round her bedroom and show us her designer clothes, shoes and handbags. And she would only have been about 9 or 10 at that point.

They have always been very much "look at us the perfect, beautiful family and look at all the things we can afford" but behind closed doors they've had more issues than The Sun. I feel sorry for the girls in a way...I'm not surprised they feel pressure to be super skinny, tanned and injected beyond recognition. They were definitely under pressure from their parents to look a certain way.

Reactions: 12
my friend works at starbucks and basically during lockdown there was cones blocking the drive thru cos of covid i think they must of not been doing the drive thru not sure and they literally got out their car and moved the cones n were being complete witches to the staff saying shouting at the window how govan starbucks is tit and videoed it apparently. they always witch about them saying they are horrible lassies and i agree with them

Apparently a lot of then just take photographs with the desserts and pizza etc and then order something else to actually eat.
I agree I think Molly doesn’t have a good relationship with food/body image. I know she’s young and feel the pressure too but a lot of it is irresponsible.
she said in an assumptions video that she never finishes her food and only ever a bits of a meal, she is very slim for someone who doesn’t work out however genetics could play a part in that but i di think it’s very triggering for some

Reactions: 4
I was in the same year at school as her brother and her entire family are all the same...

Her parents owned a salon in Paisley which was really popular and considered higher end so they had quite a large house on Paisley Road. Always had flash cars and the three girls were spoiled rotten.

There was a time when their dad left (there were rumours he had a baby with someone else) and when he came back he just constantly bought them things. I guess to make up for hardly being there for them.

We (the group of girls I was friends with) used to help Molly and Ruby with their homework and Molly was always incredibly rude. All she wanted to do was show us round her bedroom and show us her designer clothes, shoes and handbags. And she would only have been about 9 or 10 at that point.

They have always been very much "look at us the perfect, beautiful family and look at all the things we can afford" but behind closed doors they've had more issues than The Sun. I feel sorry for the girls in a way...I'm not surprised they feel pressure to be super skinny, tanned and injected beyond recognition. They were definitely under pressure from their parents to look a certain way.
not to mention in that assumptions video someone asked if her family was like well off/comfortable money wise and she said no, find that very hard to believe as she went to a private school and grew up in a big house in barrhead

Reactions: 3
Imagine sending your kid to private school and they don’t even go to uni and just become an influencer 😅

Reactions: 9
not to mention in that assumptions video someone asked if her family was like well off/comfortable money wise and she said no, find that very hard to believe as she went to a private school and grew up in a big house in barrhead
I don't know if the salon was their only source of income (I imagine not) but the 3 girls were definitely used by their parents to portray they were very well off. Their son went to public school and was treated totally differently from the girls. They were definitely expected to be tiny, thin and blond and to keep up with their mum. Have to say the brother (don't want to use his name) was always lovely and very down to earth in comparison

Reactions: 5
The youngest didn't go to private school BTW, only the two middle.

I'm genuinely so surprised by some of the tea 🍵

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.