Molly Mcfarlane - Miss-Molly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone think she’s very unprofessional for the following she has? her YouTube is awful, always muttering into the camera or videoing with loud background noise, filming away from her, clearly doesn’t have a clue about editing as she leaves in awkward bits of her talking to herself. At least Megan’s videos make sense, mollys are just 40 min pointless ramblings

Reactions: 8
The one she uploaded of her n Megan “getting ready” for the races. When they didn’t even film any part of them getting ready just molly mumbling at the camera and being out of focus for the whole video 🤣 why do all these influencers get paid for doing the bare minimum

Reactions: 6
How is her friend Megan that big of an influencer. Her style is awful and she comes across as such a try hard.
she also looks about 40!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How is her friend Megan that big of an influencer. Her style is awful and she comes across as such a try hard.
she also looks about 40!
Won’t last.

No idea who these two think they are 😂 also, how can Molly be arsed going on all these night outs/events and not drinking, I’d rather die than be around drunk people sober. Just have a bloody vodka and let your hair down pal

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Them boots are not it! They keep trying to make them happen 🤮

How old is this girl? She looks like a melted welly

I don’t know why but Jasmin Green and molly are genuine twins I’m not sure who’s copied who’s look but wow exact same person

Reactions: 1
I think Jasmin is stunning, and I think the youngest sister of Mollys is also stunning. I always think Mollys mouth looks strange and I think she comes across as bossy/moody on all videos etc like she’s always so hard done by

Anyone else think she’s really pushing this whole mature/bride thing? Looking back to before she got engaged she used to dress a lot more like Megan, colourful etc, and now she’s into more florally long dresses etc. Still looks awful when you match them with a pair of brown Jordan’s though

Anyone else think she’s really pushing this whole mature/bride thing? Looking back to before she got engaged she used to dress a lot more like Megan, colourful etc, and now she’s into more florally long dresses etc. Still looks awful when you match them with a pair of brown Jordan’s though
Honestly some of the stuff she puts together is truly awful.
It just screams try hard.

The only thing is that she is very skinny so she tries to get away with most stuff.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.