Molly Mcfarlane - Miss-Molly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it weird that her and Megano have gone to Ibiza together again because Megan is an absolute wreck head on the drink and packet and Molly doesn’t even sip any alcohol
I always think this! Nothing wrong with being drunk or sober but you would think you’d want to be on the same page at least

Reactions: 4
I always think this! Nothing wrong with being drunk or sober but you would think you’d want to be on the same page at least
Always wonder why Molly doesn’t drink. Is it really cos she ‘doesn’t enjoy it’, surely you can still enjoy having a few cocktails even if you don’t enjoy getting drunk

Reactions: 2
I would honestly rather not go, than go to the likes of Ibiza Rocks & not drink lol. just have a drink hen.

Always wonder why Molly doesn’t drink. Is it really cos she ‘doesn’t enjoy it’, surely you can still enjoy having a few cocktails even if you don’t enjoy getting drunk
I’m sure she’s said before she’s never properly drank or ever been drunk.
Which is fair enough imo but I couldn’t tolerate Megano.

Megano will be full of gear and getting with boys who aren’t her boyfriend, just like she does every weekend 🌚

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
What’s the tea here??
They already went on a break before because she cheated. She’s never came out and admitted it but mutuals have said it and she’s got boys all over her insta stories every time she’s on a night out.

Reactions: 7
They already went on a break before because she cheated. She’s never came out and admitted it but mutuals have said it and she’s got boys all over her insta stories every time she’s on a night out.
Jeez, she’s a bam but I wouldn’t have expected that

Reactions: 3
Yeah I found it really weird on one of her podcasts she mentioned a time she stayed at a male friends house when she was drunk after a night out and she said Callum was apparently fine with it

I get people can have opposite sex friends I have lots myself but staying at their house after a night out is a step too far if you ask me so I can’t say I WOULD be shocked if she had done anything untoward Callum

Because it’s different! Pick me girl

Reactions: 9
In all fairness, she must own a stupid amount of clothes and won’t be able to keep them all, I suppose selling them is better for the environment than just binning them, but would be nice to see all influencers (not just her) donate clothes to womens shelters and charity shops. Not like they need anymore money 🤷🏽‍♀️
Oh she'll have plenty of stuff lying about. It'd the fact she was like "I've wanted these trousers for so long but never had anywhere to wear them to but now I'm going to Ibiza" ... up for sale right away 😂😂

Reactions: 7
I would honestly rather not go, than go to the likes of Ibiza Rocks & not drink lol. just have a drink hen.
I have really bad Crohn’s disease and alcohol aggravates it so I don’t drink, can assure you not drinking in Ibiza didn’t bother me one bit, some people can go without a drink in life and that’s fine?whatever their reason. Sorry I just hate the stigma that your a bore and can’t have a good time if you don’t drink

Reactions: 14
I have really bad Crohn’s disease and alcohol aggravates it so I don’t drink, can assure you not drinking in Ibiza didn’t bother me one bit, some people can go without a drink in life and that’s fine?whatever their reason. Sorry I just hate the stigma that your a bore and can’t have a good time if you don’t drink
I think it's more a cause for concern when you need a drink to have a good time.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.