Molly Mcfarlane - Miss-Molly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll never forget her saying she’s just not a big eater and she never finishes any of her meals - huge trigger. She also seems to put that on people around her because whenever Megan’s with her she eats like a bird but when she’s not she’s normal
Yes!! I truly believe that influencers that can’t use their platform responsibly shouldn’t have a platform in the first place. She seems to have a total lack of respect for her followers, same with Megan, they promote anything that will make them money with no care to what they are actually promoting; they both promote numerous fake tan brands when their tan is from a sun-bed- its false advertising, and Megan promoting hair care products when her own hair is completely fried off and damaged. I would have more respect for them if they promoted products that they genuinely liked and used, instead of just whatever makes them money. Molly is a gorgeous girl, would love to know what products she actually uses on the day-to-day.

Reactions: 7
Yeah the unfollow thing is unhelpful. Still pop up based on likes etc

Reactions: 1
I loved the collection but couldn’t help notice that the pictures were all Molly or Megan modelling the collection on the website (with maybe 1 or 2 group pictures with the bridesmaids). I thought it was going to be all the girls modelling different bits which would have been so cool.

Reactions: 4
I loved the collection but couldn’t help notice that the pictures were all Molly or Megan modelling the collection on the website (with maybe 1 or 2 group pictures with the bridesmaids). I thought it was going to be all the girls modelling different bits which would have been so cool.
Totally agree! I also think the bold megano looks wired in all the pics as well.

Reactions: 2
Think her style is up her hole, her face looks dirty ALL the time, her child body needs fed and everything about her is screaming desperate. SORRY BUT WHY anyone thinks this girl is 'fashion' is mental, she looks like she gets dressed in the dark and trys wayyyyy to hard to make fashion statements. MissMolly it's a no from me!

Reactions: 10
Think her style is up her hole, her face looks dirty ALL the time, her child body needs fed and everything about her is screaming desperate. SORRY BUT WHY anyone thinks this girl is 'fashion' is mental, she looks like she gets dressed in the dark and trys wayyyyy to hard to make fashion statements. MissMolly it's a no from me!
True testament to whether something is stylish or is if it would be nice on the majority of people or is the person is skinny, molly proves this

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe megano gets away with the colour of her tan it’s wild and then has the absolute brass neck to make a video saying it’s just dark in that room. Don’t think so. Total embarrassment

Reactions: 6
I am over these bishhhhes, nothing about them ZzZzzzZ

True testament to whether something is stylish or is if it would be nice on the majority of people or is the person is skinny, molly proves this
Gets away with the outfits because she is skinny, I actually think her mum dresses better.... imagine trying to be yer maw. Lol

I can’t believe megano gets away with the colour of her tan it’s wild and then has the absolute brass neck to make a video saying it’s just dark in that room. Don’t think so. Total embarrassment
She goes to my gym, it is 100% the same in real life

Reactions: 3
The youngest didn’t go to private school did she? Wonder why only Molly and ruby went. I’m sure she said in a podcast it was St Als which can’t have been cheap to have two there at once so they must be fairly comfortable
Did she go to St. Luke's like Connor? Must feel so shite to be the eldest and the only son and no one gives a duck about you.

Reactions: 3
Did she go to St. Luke's like Connor? Must feel so shite to be the eldest and the only son and no one gives a duck about you.
No she didn't. He was in my year at school...such a lovely down to earth guy. Treated totally differently to the girls and left out a lot because he didn't "fit" with their image.

i commented on it saying her tans a joke and i seen a few other comments abt her tan is not ok and she deleted them lol….

No she didn't. He was in my year at school...such a lovely down to earth guy. Treated totally differently to the girls and left out a lot because he didn't "fit" with their image.
i notice she doesn’t rlly post much about her brother but always posts about her sisters, it’s a shame her brother seems the nicest out the lot

Reactions: 1
Her Nasty Gal ‘haul’ is already for sale on depop 😂
In all fairness, she must own a stupid amount of clothes and won’t be able to keep them all, I suppose selling them is better for the environment than just binning them, but would be nice to see all influencers (not just her) donate clothes to womens shelters and charity shops. Not like they need anymore money 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I find it weird that her and Megano have gone to Ibiza together again because Megan is an absolute wreck head on the drink and packet and Molly doesn’t even sip any alcohol

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.