Molly Mcfarlane - Miss-Molly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need someone to answer a question for me. The bikinis a lot of them wear. Are the tops sold in that style or are they just working it and wearing them upside down?! I can’t explain it well. You know the ruched bit sits on top their boobs instead of underneath? I see it everywhere! I will not be trying it in the interests of public safety 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I need someone to answer a question for me. The bikinis a lot of them wear. Are the tops sold in that style or are they just working it and wearing them upside down?! I can’t explain it well. You know the ruched bit sits on top their boobs instead of underneath? I see it everywhere! I will not be trying it in the interests of public safety 🤣
It's called bein a fanny I think

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she looks so old 😬 her face is aging awfully
sunbeds are no joke

Also is she posing with an obviously fake Dior book tote? I’m a bit of a bag nerd and on the Dior website none of the toile book totes have a Christian Dior handle, some other patterns do, but that pattern does not as far as I know. Maybe I’m wrong, but I’ve heard a lot of influencers have fake bags. This is why you should not believe the influencer lifestyle, they can’t afford the reality themselves.

D3490D56-74CC-4D9A-A2A5-35C693812C66.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
sunbeds are no joke

Also is she posing with an obviously fake Dior book tote? I’m a bit of a bag nerd and on the Dior website none of the toile book totes have a Christian Dior handle, some other patterns do, but that pattern does not as far as I know. Maybe I’m wrong, but I’ve heard a lot of influencers have fake bags. This is why you should not believe the influencer lifestyle, they can’t afford the reality themselves.

View attachment 666368
Definitely doesn’t look real.

Lol. I actually do like Molly, I just think it’s funny that they are always copying S&C

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
sunbeds are no joke

View attachment 666368
Exactly this! Unless I see them buy it or acknowledge the purchase on their Instagram, it’s an assumed fake for me. These people need to Instagram a coffee purchase, if they were dropping ££££ on a bag, they’d be instagramming the full thing.

Reactions: 4
sunbeds are no joke

View attachment 666368
I immediately thought this too!!! The copying Sophia and Cinzia is really cringe considering the fact they are also a pair of brain dead idiots. Have any of you seen their thread on here??? I’d have to remove myself from social media from the humiliation. They get torn apart daily. I have to say I’m shocked Molly couldn’t afford the real thing? Considering she sells every single gifted item!!

Reactions: 2
It was like the London vlog when the bags were "sold out"... were the ones they got pukka cos I didnt see them on the website...

Surely it doesn’t matter if they have fake bags? I’ve got fake bags and seeing people like them have them makes it more relatable that “normal” people shouldn’t feel ashamed for wanting nice things despite not being able to affording them. Even if I was an “influencer” I’d still use a fake bag lol who actually cares if it’s fake or not

Reactions: 5
Surely it doesn’t matter if they have fake bags? I’ve got fake bags and seeing people like them have them makes it more relatable that “normal” people shouldn’t feel ashamed for wanting nice things despite not being able to affording them. Even if I was an “influencer” I’d still use a fake bag lol who actually cares if it’s fake or not
It doesn’t matter if people have fake bags as long as they declare it. However, by not doing so, they’re portraying a lifestyle to lots of young impressionable people that even they can’t afford. Ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
I don't really mind about the bags tbh, kinda agree about the lifestyle element.
I'm sure there are loads of places you can buy fakes in Manchester so she may have bought them when she lived there?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.