Molly Mcfarlane - Miss-Molly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened?
page 11 here ☕

Reactions: 1
B7E228FC-2F5C-40AB-98D0-B7E1543BA899.png

Aw I’m sure boohoo will be thanking you for that. “Here’s a pic of us about 20cm apart on your sign that says keep 2m apart”

First hair extension gate on the podcast and now flinging boohoo under a bus 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
that’ll be her and megano away off to London. Cases on the rise but they’ll just take a wee trip half way across the UK anyway because they’re so entitled. Can’t stand either of them. Molly is quite obviously funded by bank of mummy and daddy. Her and her two sisters all seem stuck up as hell with molly being the worst. As for Megan she’s just quit her job to do influencing in the middle of a pandemic after buying a big flashy Audi, best hope that Instagram pocket money keeps paying well 🤣

Reactions: 7
that’ll be her and megano away off to London. Cases on the rise but they’ll just take a wee trip half way across the UK anyway because they’re so entitled. Can’t stand either of them. Molly is quite obviously funded by bank of mummy and daddy. Her and her two sisters all seem stuck up as hell with molly being the worst. As for Megan she’s just quit her job to do influencing in the middle of a pandemic after buying a big flashy Audi, best hope that Instagram pocket money keeps paying well 🤣
Copying everything Sophia and Cinzia do in London I bet 😴

Reactions: 2
Trying to be Sophia an Cinzia so much 🙃

I didn’t realise they’ve only become friends recently. I wouldn’t be surprised if they decided to become closer to try and grow their instas / YouTube’s like S&C.
Aw it’s a wee bit sad, I hate copycats but i do really like these girls usually

I dunno if it’s just being from Glasgow it makes u cringe cause I genuinely don’t mind other bloggers that much it’s just the ones from here 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Aww honestly give it a by, influencers or not they are allowed to live their lifes, we’ve been living like this long enough. Boo hoo they went a trip to London, get a grip

Reactions: 6
Aww honestly give it a by, influencers or not they are allowed to live their lifes, we’ve been living like this long enough. Boo hoo they went a trip to London, get a grip
Well if it isn't Molly herself 🤣🤣 or MegAnO 🥴 its bleeping wan a yas 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree I’ve no problem with a UK city break by anybody as long as you’re not being stupid with what you do, and we have to start looking forward.

what I don’t agree with is people jetting off abroad on a jolly / holiday when we are still living with other basic restrictions in the UK. Especially since every time we’ve stalled or gone back with progress it’s due to some new variant coming from another country.
until we are back to normal here people should just enjoy breaks within the UK imo.

Reactions: 3
Oh hi molly lol
Lol exactly what I thought people would come out and say. Makes me wonder if it genuinely ever is these girls that write about themselves on here sticking up for them cause I sure as duck ain’t Molly or MeGaNo. God forbid someone else actually sees things for what it is, you wouldn’t say anything if it was your close friends going to London etc to escape the crappy year and a half yet absolutely hound these girls. If you want to live indoors for the rest of your life writing about the people actually out living theirs then crack on haha

I agree I’ve no problem with a UK city break by anybody as long as you’re not being stupid with what you do, and we have to start looking forward.

what I don’t agree with is people jetting off abroad on a jolly / holiday when we are still living with other basic restrictions in the UK. Especially since every time we’ve stalled or gone back with progress it’s due to some new variant coming from another country.
until we are back to normal here people should just enjoy breaks within the UK imo.
Which is fair but doesn’t really stand does it? We are talking about two young girls visiting London here, inside the UK

Lol exactly what I thought people would come out and say. Makes me wonder if it genuinely ever is these girls that write about themselves on here sticking up for them cause I sure as duck ain’t Molly or MeGaNo. God forbid someone else actually sees things for what it is, you wouldn’t say anything if it was your close friends going to London etc to escape the crappy year and a half yet absolutely hound these girls. If you want to live indoors for the rest of your life writing about the people actually out living theirs then crack on haha

Which is fair but doesn’t really stand does it? We are talking about two young girls visiting London here, inside the UK
I think everyone should do whatever they like as long as it isn’t breaking any rules, so aye go ahead with your London trip influencer or not.

But they’re hardly getting hounded for it, it’s a gossip site so people voice opinions. Don’t need to agree with all of them.

If you like the girls why are you on a gossip page about them 🤣 they’re hardly getting hounded it’s a bit of commenting on a website dry your eyes lol

But they’ve not had a hard year and a half they’ve cashed in on every ad going and still taking #gifted stuff all day every day

Reactions: 8
If you like the girls why are you on a gossip page about them 🤣 they’re hardly getting hounded it’s a bit of commenting on a website dry your eyes lol
You don’t actually have to like the girls to be reasonable about them going on a trip to London, if thats the case maybe make a thread about Nicola Sturgeon and then you can all cry about the rules about holidaying etc ffs. You don’t have to like people to think what they are doing is okay, fair fucks to them out enjoying life is all I’m saying 😅 I’m on this page for the same reason as anyone else but when the top class gossip is coming down to a journey down south it’s a bit yawn material

But they’ve not had a hard year and a half they’ve cashed in on every ad going and still taking #gifted stuff all day every day
Wether they’ve had a hard year in our eyes or not a trip down south to London is still allowed, so if people want to go then it should be alright. Wish had spent lockdown getting things gifted left right and centre right enough😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.