Molly Mcfarlane - Miss-Molly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don’t actually have to like the girls to be reasonable about them going on a trip to London, if thats the case maybe make a thread about Nicola Sturgeon and then you can all cry about the rules about holidaying etc ffs. You don’t have to like people to think what they are doing is okay, fair fucks to them out enjoying life is all I’m saying 😅 I’m on this page for the same reason as anyone else but when the top class gossip is coming down to a journey down south it’s a bit yawn material

Wether they’ve had a hard year in our eyes or not a trip down south to London is still allowed, so if people want to go then it should be alright. Wish had spent lockdown getting things gifted left right and centre right enough😅
🤣🤣 okay molly/Megan it’s pretty obvious that it’s you no one else would go to this length to defend them. See the influencer life clearly isn’t as interesting as it is made out to be

Reactions: 4
🤣🤣 okay molly/Megan it’s pretty obvious that it’s you no one else would go to this length to defend them. See the influencer life clearly isn’t as interesting as it is made out to be
I'm not molly or the other one either but I totally agree. There is absolutely nothing wrong with going to London. Jesus are we all just meant to hide inside for the rest of our lives 😂

Reactions: 5
I'm not molly or the other one either but I totally agree. There is absolutely nothing wrong with going to London. Jesus are we all just meant to hide inside for the rest of our lives 😂
In all honesty I'm very much of the opinion "you do you" but absolutely not a person I actually know has made themselves out to be as much hard done by as an "influencer". Influencers in general in the pandemic have been an absolute sick joke in terms of taking the absolute c*nt with rules but at the same time greeting on posts/stories about how much they're struggling. So yeah, do what the duck you want, but don't by any way shape or form insinuate that you've earned it. Fs most of them haven't earned their bus fare up the road in my opinion

ETA not a dig at your post I just mean in general 🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
People are travelling all over Europe for a football game ? It’s allowed so Molly and Megan going to London really isn’t a big deal! If it bothers you unfollow them and don’t support them but they haven’t broken one rule! If I didn’t work 9-5 in a normal job I would be in London also having a great time😂

Reactions: 7
Sorry but what is with the constant white zit she has above her eyebrow??? Its always so shiny and angry looking but it's been there for agesssss.... is it a milk spot?!

Reactions: 2
Just watched the london vlog its good. Nice to have different content thats why i usualy like vlogs wen the influencers are travelling etc.

Reactions: 1
in her new vlog she’s included a clip where all of meganos personal info is clear to see- idiot. Since we all know you read here molly best edit that part out

I can’t get over how uneven her lip filler is! Surly she can see that. One side is much bigger than the other.

Reactions: 5
I can’t get over how uneven her lip filler is! Surly she can see that. One side is much bigger than the other.
I am hoping she is letting it dissolve naturally, she should name and shame who done that to her as they should never have let her leave without fixing it 😅

Reactions: 3
A full beauty bay haul /ad with a filter on? How does the brand sign off on that 🥴

Reactions: 3
To be fair, her figure is insane!!! Does anyone know if she works out or if she's just lucky in her genes?? As she always seems to be eating desserts etc! Not that I'm jealous ... 🤣🤣🤣

Jesus 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I don't watch every one of her stories but from what I've seen she's always out for breakfast and going to Big Licks etc!

That's scary
Insta only shows though what it wants to show you. She might not eat anything else the whole day, she might take a pic of food and not finish it. Her YouTube food challenge was where she said she eats like a bird, doesn't eat much, couldn't eat bread/sandwich if she had had a big meal or something like that.

She genuinely seemed scared or uncomfortable around food

Reactions: 6
She’s got some set of balls strutting around the back roads in a bikini 😂. Half mortified, half in awe.
Omg I know! Please get to duck off my daily waking route. She's an absolute weapon with her fashion choices. She looks like just rolled about a floor with the worst pieces from fast fashion brands. She actually seems like a lovely girl but she looks so stupid with her horrendous outfits and poses

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.