Molly Mcfarlane - Miss-Molly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get her friendship with Megan? I’ve just been reading her thread on here and it seems like such an unlikely friendship??

Reactions: 5
I know they seem totally different. Like Megan goes out getting on it and molly doesn’t even drink?Not that there’s anything wrong with that, just they seem like the opposite of one another personality wise.

I think they’re friends cause it gets them good content tbh. Have they only become friends in the past year or so?

Reactions: 4
I think quite often she does partnerships with designer world 123 which is a replica company for bags and other designer gear and she’s actively admitted before about fake/replica bags, trainers and other things. Just because she didn’t declare her Dior bag while on holiday doesn’t mean she won’t? Who can be arsed justifying themselves on holiday for a fake bag lol

Reactions: 3
I know they seem totally different. Like Megan goes out getting on it and molly doesn’t even drink?Not that there’s anything wrong with that, just they seem like the opposite of one another personality wise.

I think they’re friends cause it gets them good content tbh. Have they only become friends in the past year or so?
My thoughts exactly :censored: She seems hyper as well which I didn’t think she’d like to be around! Was shocked when she got all those tattoos with her lol
She’s turned into a proper influencer now and I think that’s what set her apart from the rest last year :sleep:

Reactions: 1
I think quite often she does partnerships with designer world 123 which is a replica company for bags and other designer gear and she’s actively admitted before about fake/replica bags, trainers and other things. Just because she didn’t declare her Dior bag while on holiday doesn’t mean she won’t? Who can be arsed justifying themselves on holiday for a fake bag lol
Bore 😴

Reactions: 1
Surely it doesn’t matter if they have fake bags? I’ve got fake bags and seeing people like them have them makes it more relatable that “normal” people shouldn’t feel ashamed for wanting nice things despite not being able to affording them. Even if I was an “influencer” I’d still use a fake bag lol who actually cares if it’s fake or not
I don’t care that it’s fake, I have a couple of fake bags myself, but I don’t pretend they are real. If people ask me about them I say that they aren’t real. It’s also not a great look to other brands who want to work with them, brands hate fakes, and they’re probably not going to love an influencer who is known to have fake stuff.

So many people get themselves into debt trying to copy the influencer lifestyle or feel bad that they can’t afford these kinds of things because they believe that everything they have is real, when it’s not, which is really what I have a problem with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Is it just me or is the way that Megan stands in almost every photo really annoying - the bum pushed back to make it look like she has a thigh gap and her knees about a foot apart. She's not that skinny, I see her all the time in our local tesco and she's very average build.

Reactions: 3
First time poster 👀 I usually prefer to just have a browse but this girl, 🤦‍♀️ I used to think she seemed really sweet and funny and I also thought her style was quite unique and quirky but oh my god she is a brat and her style now feels really samey as so many other “influencers” other than one or two outfits. It is painful to watch her even worse when she is with megano or jilly. I have two (distant) mutual friends with her and jilly they have both said how different they were pre “influencing”. Molly is on another level of annoyance I believe she thinks she is too cool for anyone, or at least too cool for anyone in Glasgow. I mean they literally referred to themselves as Mary Kate and Ashleigh on the London vlogs wtf 😭. And the comments she makes when she’s eating a healthy meal somewhere like in Ibiza or the Nando’s grain salads etc “SOOO me” as if no one else in the world enjoys healthy food… only her. I know it’s been mentioned before that she has “issues” with food but I legitimately think that is for clout i know a lot of people who are super into wellness and they do not go around going WOW SO ME THIS MEAL COULD NOT BE MORE ME. when they find a healthy meal they like somewhere other than their own house.
Also she went through a period saying “gorge” for a while, can we talk about that 🤢 although you may believe it, you’re not actually the next Paris Hilton. And she actually captioned a picture of her and Megan god has big plans for us, as though influencing is a big achievement and a good platform for a career. I don’t doubt it’s a great money maker and to be honest I’m not against it (with the right people) but seriously. And don’t even get me started on the fact an “influencer” is posting about sun beds. A product that is literally proven to significantly increase your risk of cancer, her page should come with a warning label ⚠ dumb narcissistic asshole content encouraging cancer, view at your own risk ⚠ And also the fact she thinks that anyone who dislikes her is just bitter or jealous 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
has anyone seen the video she reshared on her insta stories of a girl posing in a restaurant filming girls watching her 👀 molly called them “bitter bitter girls”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s a bit ridiculous. Watching someone pose relentlessly for the camera in a public space is awkward / funny. You’re gonna look. It’s normal in their world but not to 99% of the population. Yeah don’t be nasty. Don’t make someone feel out and out uncomfortable. The girl in the original video maybe felt that way but I don’t know what she thought she was gaining covertly filming them. Didn’t look like they were doing the same to her. If you’re having the best time then let the “bitter bitter” people be. Also who feels so passionately about public posing that they’re angrily reposting aversion to it on their well viewed platform as if they’re sharing an important petition or think piece?! Oh yeah influencers 🤣 you can take your screenshots but you’ll never take our filllllteerrrrrrrrrssssss 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Heart
Reactions: 9
has anyone seen the video she reshared on her insta stories of a girl posing in a restaurant filming girls watching her 👀 molly called them “bitter bitter girls”
She's so cringe. What I do when I see people being that ridiculous posing is copy them 🤣 hate to admit this but I actually got some nice photos 😂 a wee surprise outcome of me being a total dick.

Reactions: 2
That sort of video/post shows exactly what is wrong with the “influencing” community.
Those girls might not be public with social media or even have any socials yet they’ve just been pasted all over multiple social media platforms slaughtered by a girl looking for sympathy.
The generation that created influencing has fucked society, people now publicly humiliate and bully other people, for being “humiliated”… and will be applauded for it, and that is all this generation works for LIKES and thinks they’ve made it big 😀 #whatasadlittlelifejane
And shame on “miss molly” for reposting it , but her morals are on the floor as it is so I’m not surprised at all I just hope she never has the audacity to ever post any anti bullying or “be kind” comments.

Reactions: 4
Surely you would just agree that when you go out together you'll take candid/natural pics of each other rather than actively seeking out the best locations for overly posed shots? I'm not an influencer and I manage to get semi decent pictures when I'm out because the people I'm with will willingly take photos if we don't make a mockery of ourselves in public? Be natural!!! The one leg kicked to the side, uploading 10 of the best pics in every post (meaning they've probably taken well over 10 VERY posed photos in public to get a few good ones) is mortifying! Of course people are going to stare at you thinking you're a conceited freak. I can't can't stand my pals/family asking me to take photos of them posing...nahhhh. I don't know how they do it!

Reactions: 10
I don’t know why Molly and Megan think they are original with style when they literally just copy other people! If you search insta and Pinterest the outfits they wear are complete copies posted a couple months before they post their outfit ! Why do ppl buy into them as if it’s creative

Reactions: 9
This is my first time posting, I usually just browse. I really really like Molly. The only thing that really annoyed me is the whole fake bag situation. I have no issues with people buying fakes and I am all for influencers doing ads with replica companies. If that’s what your into and cannot afford the genuine product then why not. However, in one of Molly’s YouTube video: at 41 minutes in, she points out someone who is walking in the street and says that’s a really bad fake and then they both have a laugh about it. Just so so hypocritical when she promotes fake bags, it just adds to my whole idea that she really does think she’s better than everyone else.

Reactions: 16
Slagging someone for a fake bag but making money from companies that sell fakes 🥴 make it make sense

Reactions: 11
I would rather have a terrible fake bag than terrible fake lips…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Or a terrible little attitude. She definitely thinks she is above everyone

Reactions: 8
I also cannot believe Megan Welsh hit 100k on insta , her outfits actually make me violently ill. Surely she isn’t influencing anyone?!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.