Molly McFarlane #3 Stop talking about my literal marriage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what these pages should be about. Raising awareness and being honest. I can’t judge her on the sunbed use too much as when younger my friends and I abused them and the idiots we were always thought aw we will be fine. So many young girls will look up to her so hopefully it will now make them
Think twice

Reactions: 7
Only thing I don’t agree with is her comparing how she looked in 2022 to now. Not everyone can afford Botox and facials molly. Stopping sunbeds doesn’t reverse ageing, the effects will still be there. You can just afford to cover them up

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Agreed! It was also a different angle, lighting and she wasn't smiling.. wrinkles to that extent don't just disappear

Reactions: 5
Molly making a huge statement about not using sunbeds & admitting she used nasals!
I'll never understand why folk would use nasal sprays! I'm glad she's putting that on though, hopefully it does make people think twice. She has always been terrible with sun exposure

Reactions: 4
Anyone else notice that her and Megan/Abbie/Amy/Kirsten haven’t been commenting on each others photos anymore? Also noticed in her gift wrapping Q&A she never mentioned any gifts for Megan and they normally always do a gift exchange every year .. something has defo went down between them!

Reactions: 9
The pretence can’t go on forever, especially when there are so many more things that are different than alike between them in relation to their personalities, but their drive and goals moving forward and the screaming obvious one being that of their lifestyle choices. Whilst you can have healthy friendships when you have differences they just don’t strike me as two to “gel” organically as friends at all, but I’m sure after your post @lauz123 , we will be treated to a vlog thrown up with 7 ads throughout, and the obligatory “hello fresh” BS for 4 mins of an 11 min video - and then told to tune in to Molly’a channel for “part2” next week as though we are enthralled with such importance we can barely wait ! 🤪

Reactions: 6
Just seen Mollys sister has moved back home from Dubai, wonder if her and her bf split up?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Just seen Mollys sister has moved back home from Dubai, wonder if her and her bf split up?
Weird isn’t it - the surprise videos as well. surely you’d tell your sister you’d split up with bf and moving home for good?

Reactions: 2
Think we can probably all agree she’s left Aquarius creative, never went to the premier

Reactions: 2