Molly McFarlane #3 Stop talking about my literal marriage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually sad to hear her say she’s going getting filler put back in her lips after having them dissolved. They look soooooooo much better without any filler in 😩
---

Devils advocate here - what if she doesn’t get much work because she’s lazy and inconsistent. I wouldn’t want to work with her if I had a brand. She constantly comes across as ungrateful, the way her and Megan behaved on the Barbados brand trip was disgusting and allllll of her ads on YouTube etc are so fuckin half arse she puts ZERO effort in ever
Oh yeah 100% I think they are ALL entitled massively but you can definitely see the huge decline in work from all the Aquarius girls , the only one I think who seems genuine and not up her own arse is Abbie that has the blazer company- she is likeable , the others are just stuck like skets who’s main aim in life is to bag a rich man: footballer in Glasgow and live the wag life, none of them have ever worked a day in their lives and that shows > hence why brands don’t use them as much, they are all fake and not relatable

Reactions: 2
Oh yeah 100% I think they are ALL entitled massively but you can definitely see the huge decline in work from all the Aquarius girls , the only one I think who seems genuine and not up her own arse is Abbie that has the blazer company- she is likeable , the others are just stuck like skets who’s main aim in life is to bag a rich man: footballer in Glasgow and live the wag life, none of them have ever worked a day in their lives and that shows > hence why brands don’t use them as much, they are all fake and not relatable
I wonder why she went to the awards night if she had left/was planning to leave

Reactions: 1
Her new email for work looks like a generic one, good for her if she’s doing it alone. Wonder if the AC girls were taking a massive cut?

Reactions: 2
I feel since Molly got her new bf it’s all changed even her relationship with Megan as if she’s to good & wants to be more like Robbie’s sister etc

Reactions: 5
Glasgow Womens Aid have posted the event raised over £14.5k oaafffttt!

Seen there on Abbie Blyths stories about the Aquarius show - Molly isn't in the bbc ad. So she deffo has left them I think

Reactions: 5
Seen there on Abbie Blyths stories about the Aquarius show - Molly isn't in the bbc ad. So she deffo has left them I think
She talked about this in her YouTube channel, the show gave her anxiety so she decided not to be in it this year

Looks like a new website too with the same name as the email address (although not launched yet, only a link to insta on it.) I wonder if she's going to branch out of insta/YouTube?

In one of her recent pics she’s tagged with Megan Ashurst who is the founder of moodle social media. Wondering if she’s going there?

ive noticed Zoe Quinn(who does aloyp podcast) and has her own influencer management has commented on her insta / tiktoks recently, could maybe be going there..

ive noticed Zoe Quinn(who does aloyp podcast) and has her own influencer management has commented on her insta / tiktoks recently, could maybe be going there..
The ultimate betrayal given the history with the Aquarius girlies haha

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ooo could you please link Jilly thread 👀 I always wondered if she had one!

There you go!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Molly making a huge statement about not using sunbeds & admitting she used nasals!

• Wow
Reactions: 7