Molly McFarlane #3 Stop talking about my literal marriage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think we can probably all agree she’s left Aquarius creative, never went to the premier
I noticed that too. Wonder if it's ended badly then for her not to go at all. I feel as though she's excelled since being with aquarius so will be interesting to see what her next steps are

Reactions: 4
If she gets better gigs after leaving there watch all the sheep leave that sham of an agency

Reactions: 4
I’ve noticed she is sooo absent in the episodes I’ve seen, they don’t mention her. Definitely bad blood

Reactions: 1
Wonder what they could fall out over in terms of the charity do? If it’s true that that’s the reason they fell out

Wonder what they could fall out over in terms of the charity do? If it’s true that that’s the reason they fell out
I’m assuming amy and Kirsten wanted to make some money out of it if they’re involved in the fall out

Reactions: 1
I'm wondering if there's been a bit of jealousy between molly n megan.like megan becoming a bit more established like getting her own house ect.

I know molly got her house ect but still think sometimes friends get a bit jealous

Also Megan and Abbey blyth had Been spending loads of time together I've seen them a few times out together in Glasgow city centre.

From what I've watched Amy and Kirsten seem to be really behind Megan
Or perhaps because they've had to ditch molly footage she's got none.

Reactions: 2
I'm wondering if there's been a bit of jealousy between molly n megan.like megan becoming a bit more established like getting her own house ect.

I know molly got her house ect but still think sometimes friends get a bit jealous

Also Megan and Abbey blyth had Been spending loads of time together I've seen them a few times out together in Glasgow city centre.

Yeah I noticed before Molly and Megan fell out that Megan was spending a lot of time with Abbie. I wonder if Molly brought in a lot of money for Aquarius, as much as her style is unique and her insta always had nice pics - she is the most boring YouTuber/ tik tokker out there. She could never hold her own with a podcast, and I don’t ever see her getting big on YouTube or tik tok because of the lack of personality. Especially when instagram is slowly dying and podcasts and tik toks seem to be becoming bigger

Reactions: 3

I also think it’s jealousy tbh. I’ve watched the full season and a lot of it is centred around megan, her podcast, her moving out and the new card game. Tbh megan is good at it, she’s definitely got people skills. Molly isn’t able to do any of that because she doesn’t have those characteristics, so she’s left with collabs, edits etc. I met her at gro once and she could hardly say two words. I think if you were to approach Megan in public she would be really friendly and appreciative

Reactions: 8
I also think it’s jealousy tbh. I’ve watched the full season and a lot of it is centred around megan, her podcast, her moving out and the new card game. Tbh megan is good at it, she’s definitely got people skills. Molly isn’t able to do any of that because she doesn’t have those characteristics, so she’s left with collabs, edits etc. I met her at gro once and she could hardly say two words. I think if you were to approach Megan in public she would be really friendly and appreciative
I think there’s definitely a happy medium between the two that would be preferable though. I think Molly comes off quite shy/awkward. I am very much like Molly if approached by strangers and it’s not so much not being friendly but struggle with small talk and what to say to people without sounding forced. I’ve met Megan before (granted she was drunk and probably on drugs 😂) but she was really over the top. Yeah she’s friendly but I do think sometimes she needs to tone it down a little cos it could be quite off putting from a PR perspective for brands

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They became 'best friends' when they were both single, which lead to them getting work together so i think they thought there was something in it to become even closer. Wen they both got boyfriends they soon realized how different they were and started seeing less and less of each other. I think they thought they needed to stay friends to make money. Ultimately they are both very different people and were never going to stay friends.

They became 'best friends' when they were both single, which lead to them getting work together so i think they thought there was something in it to become even closer. Wen they both got boyfriends they soon realized how different they were and started seeing less and less of each other. I think they thought they needed to stay friends to make money. Ultimately they are both very different people and were never going to stay friends.
They were best friends for ages when Molly was with Sean and Megan was with Callum though. I thought the same about the single thing but yeah they were best friends when they had boyfriends. Sure Molly asked Megan to be a bridesmaid when she was engaged. I had wondered if maybe one of the new boyfriends was the problem but seems a bit bigger than that now

Reactions: 7
Off topic but mollys style has really changed since Robbie, very street style and dark

Reactions: 7
yeah she has literally copied everything about his sister, down to her interior style as well.

Lily has now deleted pics of the ex bf from her insta so they’ve defo split up. Wonder how she managed to book a flight so quick and keep it from Molly