Molly McFarlane #3 Stop talking about my literal marriage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YES!!!!!!! It was the dig deep one I seen first and forgot! Get ur bleeping shovel out Mols, ur making the most for doing the bare minimum 🤡
Would be interesting to see if they make a personal donation or think they are exempt since they host the event

She can’t even buy her own Christmas tree! That company has desperately gifted her a fkn tree, when so many people are struggling to even buy their kids presents - makes me sick. Actually tempted to email them but what’s the point? Also, not one of her baubles was even close to being under £10, I think it’s safe to assume she doesn’t shop in PLT, Boohoo or whatever other shite brands she collabs with lmao.

Life must be easy when you pay for f*ck all!
---
She can’t even buy her own Christmas tree! That company has desperately gifted her a fkn tree, when so many people are struggling to even buy their kids presents - makes me sick. Actually tempted to email them but what’s the point? Also, not one of her baubles was even close to being under £10, I think it’s safe to assume she doesn’t shop in PLT, Boohoo or whatever other shite brands she collabs with lmao.

Life must be easy when you pay for f*ck all!

Reactions: 3
Went to GRO on Sunday and met a few of them.
I can honestly say Megan and Abbie were so so lovely and they felt really genuine and nice!

Molly and Abigail however, just got total bad vibes from them. Felt very mean girl? I just got the vibe that they felt as if they were better than everyone else there.

Also Kirsten seemed really nice too, but Amy was waltzing about with a resting witch face

Reactions: 7
Her latest vlog.. how much does money does this woman have?! She bought a hot water bottle from Oliver Bonas because her current one didn’t ’match the aesthetics’ 😅

also her food haul screams eating disorder… pomegranate seeds, dark chocolate, red milk, matcha green tea, some weird powder from tiktok shop that makes you ‘non bloated’
Edit: to be fair she did then order takeaway noodles so who knows?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
she really should leave Aquarius, as much as she annoys me I feel like they do nothing for her.

I’m just trying to figure out why this girl thinks ANYONE wants to watch a YouTube video of her showing the camera what she bought from her food shop 😂😂😂😂😂
How vapid can one’s life be 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thought I’d put my share in-

Yeah it’s been discussed before that Molly does / did have a ED so there’s no shock there- she is not naturally thin, she definitely counts all calories 1 million %

I heard from another PR girl that Molly left Aquarius because of the level of hardly any work- Amy and Kirsten’s priority is Abbie and and Abigail like Molly Monique and a few others hardly get any work now - that’s been deliberate.

I’d even question if Amy and Kirsten make sure any of the girls get the full fees for their work- they just scream money grabbing scabs to me- I know Kirsten and she’s a complete pleb and Amy is up her own arse- massively.

I’m shocked that agency are still going as the girls hardly getting any work- it’s drier that the Sahara and that includes the girls personalities

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m actually sad to hear her say she’s going getting filler put back in her lips after having them dissolved. They look soooooooo much better without any filler in 😩
---
Thought I’d put my share in-

Yeah it’s been discussed before that Molly does / did have a ED so there’s no shock there- she is not naturally thin, she definitely counts all calories 1 million %

I heard from another PR girl that Molly left Aquarius because of the level of hardly any work- Amy and Kirsten’s priority is Abbie and and Abigail like Molly Monique and a few others hardly get any work now - that’s been deliberate.

I’d even question if Amy and Kirsten make sure any of the girls get the full fees for their work- they just scream money grabbing scabs to me- I know Kirsten and she’s a complete pleb and Amy is up her own arse- massively.

I’m shocked that agency are still going as the girls hardly getting any work- it’s drier that the Sahara and that includes the girls personalities
Devils advocate here - what if she doesn’t get much work because she’s lazy and inconsistent. I wouldn’t want to work with her if I had a brand. She constantly comes across as ungrateful, the way her and Megan behaved on the Barbados brand trip was disgusting and allllll of her ads on YouTube etc are so fuckin half arse she puts ZERO effort in ever

Reactions: 11