Molly McFarlane #3 Stop talking about my literal marriage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Molly is a grade A narcissist honestly. Serious bad vibes off her. Even when she got the new boyfriend it was plastered all over social media literally straight away, she doesn’t know how to keep anything private and she will never learn. At the end of the day, the only thing she has to do for her job is post clothes. Emily shak does this well, she does her job without involving her private life or personality. If Molly really wanted people to not ask questions, she should maybe adopt this approach.
Couldn't agree more. She's always made comment about how people shouldn't ask her things when she's putting her private life on show at the same time. Like what is it you want? 😂 Emily Shak is a great example actually at just sticking to the job. Mind her ex was going wild on insta about their private business and she still never posted lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Couldn't agree more. She's always made comment about how people shouldn't ask her things when she's putting her private life on show at the same time. Like what is it you want? 😂 Emily Shak is a great example actually at just sticking to the job. Mind her ex was going wild on insta about their private business and she still never posted lol
That was so funny - mad Paul 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I mean, it’s difficult to know if she has been fully genuine, I actually don’t mind her as a person and can sympathise with the fact she left Aquarius due to the bad vibes, I actually believe she is withholding some serious tea. I’ve been told from various sources that the Aquarius girls Bar Abbey Blyty are all narcissists. It’s very clear that sketchbook Megan is a complete weirdo and the other Abby acts like some sort of cokehead. I can’t stand Monique- I think she is a complete gold-digger. My friend seen her in a pub in Glasgow recently and she was very drunk/ on some sort of drugs And hanging around loads of men , she was also wearing a football cap that said “no Rolex no sex”
…common knowledge in Glasgow that she’s money hungry hence why she stuck with dirty Dan for so long. It is quite funny though considering Molly went to school with her, and I think she does have major tea on her , in terms of what she got up to when she’s with Aquarius, but it wouldn’t surprise me that she’s probably signed an NDA so lips closed for Molly RE any Aquarius girls/ info.
The influence world is very close knit, everyone knows everyone but let’s be honest-The Aquarius agency is completely shite compared to the main leaders

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Listened to the podcast and all I have to say is… wow that girl ‘interviewing’ her was absolutely atrocious?! How old is she? She sounded about 15 and had absolutely 0 chat, just felt like I was listening to a starstruck fan repeating everything Molly was saying! I actually felt Molly carried the episode/the conversation in general… it felt as if she was awkwardly thinking of things to say and I felt her questions were quite rude eg ‘how much do you make now’ ‘are you gonna get married’ etc.. just a car crash! no clue who the podcast host is but she really shouldn’t have one lmao.

Reactions: 16
Her dogs won’t be getting on because of litter mate syndrome and if she done her research and didn’t buy them as a fashion accessory maybe she’d know that

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her dogs won’t be getting on because of litter mate syndrome and if she done her research and didn’t buy them as a fashion accessory maybe she’d know that
As someone who started researching getting a dog a few months ago, I googled if it’s good to get 2 from the same litter and every article said no- unsure why people don’t do basic research before such a massive commitment? Bizarre and selfish she’s a spoiled brat. Also don’t know why any responsible breeder would sell 2 of the same litter to someone…

She said there was no issue leaving Aquarius but also said everyone in her life now she’s obsessed with and that she’s had her Saturn return she’s cut out any negative people and bad juju basically I.e Megan
So she talked a lot of shite :Dbleeping Saturn return

• Haha
As someone who started researching getting a dog a few months ago, I googled if it’s good to get 2 from the same litter and every article said no- unsure why people don’t do basic research before such a massive commitment? Bizarre and selfish she’s a spoiled brat. Also don’t know why any responsible breeder would sell 2 of the same litter to someone…
Defo went to a very irresponsible breeder, as they’re also bred to be that grey colour, which can leave them with so many health issues.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Talking about how she was a Taylor Swift hater prior to her blowing up on TikTok, but then she watched all the TikToks of her concerts so pushed herself to like her & now has tickets for the eras 😭 bet they were gifted too.

What’s the bets she’s desperate to go so she can wear a ‘goals’ outfit, take 10k photos for content and get a tiktok video to go viral? She would never miss out on any trends.

Reactions: 14