Molly McFarlane #3 Stop talking about my literal marriage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad on her TikTok about lockdown pics she’s acknowledged how stupid that bikini boots pic was. She suits her colourful/floral style back then more than she does now.

Reactions: 10
It’s mad how Molly doesn’t even hang about with Abbie etc anymore never mind just Megan. Wonder what happened!

Reactions: 3
There’s defooo more to this whole Aquarius creative and molly drama. I would guess and say that her and Megan have also fell out. Megan hasn’t liked any of mollys recent instas. How can u go from bridesmaid to not liking each others pics? Also, I think it’ll be interesting to see if Molly goes to Megan’s live podcast, that’ll confirm it. Plus, although she had a minimal part in the series she never advertised it…

Reactions: 7
yeah its all so strange, they went from being 'besties' to nothing... tbh I don't think Molly fits in with the whole Aquarius crew anyway and never really did

Reactions: 5
I have no time for any of them however would love mollie to go and be more successful than that Aquarius mob over the next few months

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There’s defooo more to this whole Aquarius creative and molly drama. I would guess and say that her and Megan have also fell out. Megan hasn’t liked any of mollys recent instas. How can u go from bridesmaid to not liking each others pics? Also, I think it’ll be interesting to see if Molly goes to Megan’s live podcast, that’ll confirm it. Plus, although she had a minimal part in the series she never advertised it…
Someone already confirmed that her and Megan had fallen out, apparently over the charity event

Reactions: 1
She’s just so so bland and basic now! This new style is really doing 0 for her, her girly/quirky style was really cute and different and made her stand out and now she’s just so average
---
She’s just so so bland and basic now! This new style is really doing 0 for her, her girly/quirky style was really cute and different and made her stand out and now she’s just so average
I also wonder how the boyfriend feels they have gotten together when she had the previous look/style and now she’s just turned into his sister 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Think it’s mad don’t know who copied who but Megan and molly have the exact same cars 🤣 mental out all the cars both have same 💀 although Megan’s is nicer.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else not understand how you can actually fall out with people at this age, let alone your ‘best friend’. I don’t think I’ve fallen out with anyone since about 2015 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else not understand how you can actually fall out with people at this age, let alone your ‘best friend’. I don’t think I’ve fallen out with anyone since about 2015 😂
Yeah I get you can have a difference of opinion or a small argument but a full scale fall out as adults is quite strange unless it’s something really bad

• Heart
Reactions: 5