Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lou96x

her insta story with the invite from gost they’re gifting her £150 to eat there 😔😔 i work full time in the nhs and could never afford to spend £150 on a meal out, even on payday.. it actually makes me feel so bitter especially just finishing a nightshift where there were people straddling a young woman’s bed doing cpr 😳 i don’t know if it’s just me because i’m ranting now but honestly influencer marketing puts me right off a place. if they gifted the public service, teachers ect i would be more inspired to go!! anyway i’ll go and finish my beans and toast because that’s all i can afford to feed myself till payday and nobody’s giving me or my colleagues £150 meal vouchers for saving life’s lol

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Kinda know her a tiny wee bit and met her in a pub in Barrhead about a year ago and she was giving it "aww no one understands just how hard it is to be me/influencer, its just so difficult", just laughed in her face and telt her to bolt 😂😂😂 Honestly wtf?? most of us work full time jobs and barley get by and that wee stuck up cunt is trying to get the sympathy card. Aye nae danger hen its sooooo hard being you, getting everything gifted to you and all the free trips etc, aye that's a difficult life 🙄🙄🙄🙄. Safe to say I don't think she likes me anymore 🤷‍♀️ p.s her lips are fuckin terrible in real life too and her bf punts gear 🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

areyoujoking

VIP Member
I found her newest video quite sad to be honest, I will share my thoughts that nobody asked for lol.

Ok, so I get it’s her job, and instagram makes her money etc etc.. however, going on holiday and your main and probably only thought is what you are going to wear & how you will look to strangers online must be exhausting. Found it quite snobby when she was put off something she saw someone wearing in town as she thought it looked ‘cheap’. She literally has a collab with South Beach 🤣

Second thought was that she must have money to burn! If something is new and trending, she has it. Her flat is just filled to the brim with stuff. The fact she bought a Stanley cup for £20 and then one for Robbie too.. what’s wrong with a £5 from Tesco or tkmax? She also said she needed to nip out and get a ‘zip up hoodie’ so grabbed an Adanola one.. they are around the £50 mark. Her entire life is just filled with buying into consumerism.

Third quick thought was that she said the only bikinis she likes are her hunter G ones… awks when she’s done a line with both kula kinis and south beach 🫣

Last thought was that I really struggle to get on board with these influencers being gifted ‘goody bags’ and flowers etc after going in for treatments. She went to get her ears pierced and came out with a goody bag full of lush items, skincare & a flipping cocktail voucher for revolution!! A) she can afford this and B) she doesn’t even drink - do they even watch her or are they just giving away free shit because she’s ‘popular’. It grossed me out and don’t get me started on that waxing lady who gave her flowers for their 1 year anniversary, does she do this for all her customers, the ones that pay??

Apologies for the novel!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
I am so sick of this woman being gifted loads of freebies and viewed as a fashion icon. This outfit is giving corporate woman on her commute to the office who changes her shoes once she gets to the office

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Curly

VIP Member
I honestly don’t understand people who say she has great fashion sense. 9 times out of 10 she looks like a bag of washing

• Haha
Reactions: 26

abcd5678

Pls god no with this belt. I feel she might have been too young to experience it the first time but seriously.

AA11B749-8D38-44D2-9218-B2613F3FDD18.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20

areyoujoking

VIP Member
I couldn’t disagree more, I think the short hair is making her look so much older, her style is so bland and boring just now and she’s looking washed out! I think she’s really lost her way just now and she’s not posting as much cause she’s no pals to go out and take her pictures and she’s no management to get her jobs
---
Her entire style is just whatever is currently trending. If it’s on your tiktok FYP then she’ll have it. Stanley cups, gisou products, rhode, leopard print, Adanola, buttoned up cardigans, long champ etc etc I could go on.

also, I feel it’s hard not to dress nicely & look presentable when everything is gifted. I personally unfollowed her last night as I am not interested in seeing her being gifted boxes of makeup from various brands that anyone else would need to pay for - holidays included! That’s the thing with these influencers, they start off relatable, from a small place, just your average gal… then they ‘blow up’, starting making £££ and lose all relatability - it then becomes boring and over saturated. Not saying I condemn her for making her money, like good for you girl but I’m not really interested. It just starts to make you feel bad about your own life/job etc.

These people that think influences are their friends etc too are just as bad. I promise you they don’t care about their ‘fans’, they just want engagement as it makes them money - I don’t know how people don’t understand this.

Saying that, I can’t imagine having to live my entire life online & constantly taking pictures.. I do not envy that part of her life at all, I love being a nobody lmao.

Reactions: 19

kaaa2

VIP Member
Watching her latest blog she has deffs put some weight on….
For ages people said she was too skinny, had eating problems etc. She can’t win. I actually think her figure and more natural face is the best she’s ever looked

• Heart
Reactions: 17

areyoujoking

VIP Member
She also said she’d had a full on day doing ‘admin’ and was exhausted! Wish my idea of a hectic day/admin was going shopping, opening ASOS parcels & packing for my 50th holiday of the year 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Nestor

All I think about now is that she has the computer wardrobe from clueless and she just lets it spin about and it picks 1 random top, 1 random bottom & 1 random pair of shoes, just for a laugh. There is NO WAY she is planning these outfits ahead and thinking they are cohesive and fashionable outfits. NO. WAY.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Molly asking for anything that needs linked “going to work through these today” as if that’s going to be an effort 🤣🤣
---
I found her newest video quite sad to be honest, I will share my thoughts that nobody asked for lol.

Ok, so I get it’s her job, and instagram makes her money etc etc.. however, going on holiday and your main and probably only thought is what you are going to wear & how you will look to strangers online must be exhausting. Found it quite snobby when she was put off something she saw someone wearing in town as she thought it looked ‘cheap’. She literally has a collab with South Beach 🤣

Second thought was that she must have money to burn! If something is new and trending, she has it. Her flat is just filled to the brim with stuff. The fact she bought a Stanley cup for £20 and then one for Robbie too.. what’s wrong with a £5 from Tesco or tkmax? She also said she needed to nip out and get a ‘zip up hoodie’ so grabbed an Adanola one.. they are around the £50 mark. Her entire life is just filled with buying into consumerism.

Third quick thought was that she said the only bikinis she likes are her hunter G ones… awks when she’s done a line with both kula kinis and south beach 🫣

Last thought was that I really struggle to get on board with these influencers being gifted ‘goody bags’ and flowers etc after going in for treatments. She went to get her ears pierced and came out with a goody bag full of lush items, skincare & a flipping cocktail voucher for revolution!! A) she can afford this and B) she doesn’t even drink - do they even watch her or are they just giving away free shit because she’s ‘popular’. It grossed me out and don’t get me started on that waxing lady who gave her flowers for their 1 year anniversary, does she do this for all her customers, the ones that pay??

Apologies for the novel!
Your novel literally is my thoughts! She’s very self obsessed and has zero idea of how the real world works. Molly gives me mega mean girl vibes sometimes… honestly howling at the waxing thing. Here’s a bunch of flowers for getting your muff waxed x

• Haha
  • Heart

noseycddc

her insta story with the invite from gost they’re gifting her £150 to eat there 😔😔 i work full time in the nhs and could never afford to spend £150 on a meal out, even on payday.. it actually makes me feel so bitter especially just finishing a nightshift where there were people straddling a young woman’s bed doing cpr 😳 i don’t know if it’s just me because i’m ranting now but honestly influencer marketing puts me right off a place. if they gifted the public service, teachers ect i would be more inspired to go!! anyway i’ll go and finish my beans and toast because that’s all i can afford to feed myself till payday and nobody’s giving me or my colleagues £150 meal vouchers for saving life’s lol
Completely agree. Recently, I’ve been completely avoiding anywhere that uses influencer marketing as it’s just so fake and completely puts me off the company

turbomunch

Chatty Member
Only thing I don’t agree with is her comparing how she looked in 2022 to now. Not everyone can afford Botox and facials molly. Stopping sunbeds doesn’t reverse ageing, the effects will still be there. You can just afford to cover them up

• Heart