Molly McFarlane #3 Stop talking about my literal marriage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found her newest video quite sad to be honest, I will share my thoughts that nobody asked for lol.

Ok, so I get it’s her job, and instagram makes her money etc etc.. however, going on holiday and your main and probably only thought is what you are going to wear & how you will look to strangers online must be exhausting. Found it quite snobby when she was put off something she saw someone wearing in town as she thought it looked ‘cheap’. She literally has a collab with South Beach 🤣

Second thought was that she must have money to burn! If something is new and trending, she has it. Her flat is just filled to the brim with stuff. The fact she bought a Stanley cup for £20 and then one for Robbie too.. what’s wrong with a £5 from Tesco or tkmax? She also said she needed to nip out and get a ‘zip up hoodie’ so grabbed an Adanola one.. they are around the £50 mark. Her entire life is just filled with buying into consumerism.

Third quick thought was that she said the only bikinis she likes are her hunter G ones… awks when she’s done a line with both kula kinis and south beach 🫣

Last thought was that I really struggle to get on board with these influencers being gifted ‘goody bags’ and flowers etc after going in for treatments. She went to get her ears pierced and came out with a goody bag full of lush items, skincare & a flipping cocktail voucher for revolution!! A) she can afford this and B) she doesn’t even drink - do they even watch her or are they just giving away free tit because she’s ‘popular’. It grossed me out and don’t get me started on that waxing lady who gave her flowers for their 1 year anniversary, does she do this for all her customers, the ones that pay??

Apologies for the novel!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Molly asking for anything that needs linked “going to work through these today” as if that’s going to be an effort 🤣🤣
---
I found her newest video quite sad to be honest, I will share my thoughts that nobody asked for lol.

Ok, so I get it’s her job, and instagram makes her money etc etc.. however, going on holiday and your main and probably only thought is what you are going to wear & how you will look to strangers online must be exhausting. Found it quite snobby when she was put off something she saw someone wearing in town as she thought it looked ‘cheap’. She literally has a collab with South Beach 🤣

Second thought was that she must have money to burn! If something is new and trending, she has it. Her flat is just filled to the brim with stuff. The fact she bought a Stanley cup for £20 and then one for Robbie too.. what’s wrong with a £5 from Tesco or tkmax? She also said she needed to nip out and get a ‘zip up hoodie’ so grabbed an Adanola one.. they are around the £50 mark. Her entire life is just filled with buying into consumerism.

Third quick thought was that she said the only bikinis she likes are her hunter G ones… awks when she’s done a line with both kula kinis and south beach 🫣

Last thought was that I really struggle to get on board with these influencers being gifted ‘goody bags’ and flowers etc after going in for treatments. She went to get her ears pierced and came out with a goody bag full of lush items, skincare & a flipping cocktail voucher for revolution!! A) she can afford this and B) she doesn’t even drink - do they even watch her or are they just giving away free tit because she’s ‘popular’. It grossed me out and don’t get me started on that waxing lady who gave her flowers for their 1 year anniversary, does she do this for all her customers, the ones that pay??

Apologies for the novel!
Your novel literally is my thoughts! She’s very self obsessed and has zero idea of how the real world works. Molly gives me mega mean girl vibes sometimes… honestly howling at the waxing thing. Here’s a bunch of flowers for getting your muff waxed x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She also said she’d had a full on day doing ‘admin’ and was exhausted! Wish my idea of a hectic day/admin was going shopping, opening ASOS parcels & packing for my 50th holiday of the year 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thought this! Appreciate she’s young, but very evident the dog got ditched the minute something better and more trendy came along.
Yeah, but exactly why you shouldn’t own a dog at aged 19! Your life is only beginning and you have no idea what’s coming next i.e. literally moving to Dubai. Poor dog :(

Reactions: 3
They're maybe seeing how it goes before flying the dog out. She might be home too often to justify flying the wee thing back and forth all the time

Molly so gutted that Megan’s bf is getting attention and making her bf do a tiktok voice over

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Molly so gutted that Megan’s bf is getting attention and making her bf do a tiktok voice over
How obvious is that btw 😆 I haaaate when influencers make their bfs do things like that and you can hear them pure laughing in the background desperate to make their men sound funny

Reactions: 6
Weird they’ve not liked ANY of each others pics. What’s happening! Can imagine Molly leaving Aquarius and going somewhere bigger

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She doesn’t even attempt to mark her stories as AD - I really hope the tax man catches up with her for blatantly ignoring the rules!

Reactions: 4