Molly McFarlane #3 Stop talking about my literal marriage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t seem so, she’s gone seeing her sister Lily who moved there recently. She hasn’t tagged him or shown him in any stories since she’s been there
He was in stories when they were in Abu Dhabi or wherever it was she was before Dubai

her insta story with the invite from gost they’re gifting her £150 to eat there 😔😔 i work full time in the nhs and could never afford to spend £150 on a meal out, even on payday.. it actually makes me feel so bitter especially just finishing a nightshift where there were people straddling a young woman’s bed doing cpr 😳 i don’t know if it’s just me because i’m ranting now but honestly influencer marketing puts me right off a place. if they gifted the public service, teachers ect i would be more inspired to go!! anyway i’ll go and finish my beans and toast because that’s all i can afford to feed myself till payday and nobody’s giving me or my colleagues £150 meal vouchers for saving life’s lol

• Heart
Reactions: 39
her insta story with the invite from gost they’re gifting her £150 to eat there 😔😔 i work full time in the nhs and could never afford to spend £150 on a meal out, even on payday.. it actually makes me feel so bitter especially just finishing a nightshift where there were people straddling a young woman’s bed doing cpr 😳 i don’t know if it’s just me because i’m ranting now but honestly influencer marketing puts me right off a place. if they gifted the public service, teachers ect i would be more inspired to go!! anyway i’ll go and finish my beans and toast because that’s all i can afford to feed myself till payday and nobody’s giving me or my colleagues £150 meal vouchers for saving life’s lol
This! I also tend to message companies that I have been customer of and let them know how it makes me feel as a paying company. So many places I know avoid because of this influencer shite

Reactions: 14
Completely agree. Recently, I’ve been completely avoiding anywhere that uses influencer marketing as it’s just so fake and completely puts me off the company

Reactions: 16
Her adanola comment said it all about her and all the other ‘influencers’ liking and agreeing with their post. duck the lot of them they are tarted up for freebies then have the audacity to try peddle out for us all to buy. They just feed into that klarna bullshit culture where we all over spend on things they get for free

• Heart
Reactions: 16
£150 is an obscene amount.

Reactions: 6
This! I also tend to message companies that I have been customer of and let them know how it makes me feel as a paying company. So many places I know avoid because of this influencer shite
Just wondering, have any of the places ever replied to you? I would love to know the ROI for a restaurant for gifting an influencer of her status… not exactly a big timer is she

Reactions: 3
Just wondering, have any of the places ever replied to you? I would love to know the ROI for a restaurant for gifting an influencer of her status… not exactly a big timer is she
A few places have. Some have thanked for giving feedback and said they appreciate views bla bla bla. I think until they get more and more feedback saying the same though a difference won’t happen. I don’t know anyone who agrees with influencers freebies.
One that really pissed me off was one that said basically they didn’t give a tit and that’s how they advertised. I said that myself and friends/family would all be giving a wide berth and we all spend a considerable amount each visit and they were just like oh well.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think Jasmin Green is like an unbotched version of Molly? I don’t actually know who Jasmin is, she just comes up on my tik tok.

Reactions: 6
This!!! I hate seeing all these influencers getting gifted things or even them advertising stuff it makes me not want to buy, it annoys me so much there’s people out there struggling yet they gift people who actually can afford it

Reactions: 8
Completely agree. Recently, I’ve been completely avoiding anywhere that uses influencer marketing as it’s just so fake and completely puts me off the company
Same!I’ve been really wanting to go to banca di roma with my boyfriend but will I duck part with a penny to place that gives freebies to that lot

Reactions: 8
If it makes you feel any better, she came back from holiday with 2 parking tickets on her car 🥰 brought me so much joy to see. 💕karma💕

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Same!I’ve been really wanting to go to banca di roma with my boyfriend but will I duck part with a penny to place that gives freebies to that lot
Don’t go btw. It’s really over priced for what it is. Go to oro in shawlands instead.

Reactions: 2
I emailed unidays after her and Megan did a brand partnership and claimed to love unidays and use it all the time… they don’t or haven’t ever been to uni lmao. They replied with some generic robot excuse (aka bullshit).

I will not visit Gost now!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am surprised how much work Molly gets though like has anyone noticed that none of the Aquarius girls have got much work this year apart from Molly Megan and that lyds girl, Abbie been focussing on her blazer thing but the other girls don’t have a look in… actually surprised that lyds is with them thought she would be with that big agency in Scotland that the woman lives in Dubai runs social cow or something

I am surprised how much work Molly gets though like has anyone noticed that none of the Aquarius girls have got much work this year apart from Molly Megan and that lyds girl, Abbie been focussing on her blazer thing but the other girls don’t have a look in… actually surprised that lyds is with them thought she would be with that big agency in Scotland that the woman lives in Dubai runs social cow or something
She takes anything that’s offered to her tho, there’s nothing genuine about her adverts. She advertises like 3 different fake tan brands a month and all are ‘the best tan ever’ when she just hammers the sunbeds. She advertises her pals aesthetics place and look at the state of her lips. She’s done a partnership with Thomas sabo and you know she’d never wear any other charm bracelets apart from her nomination ones. Advertises uni days and has never done uni a day in her life. I’d never buy anything she sells

• Haha
Reactions: 15