Molly McFarlane #3 Stop talking about my literal marriage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear she never shares her outfit details unless it plt, so infuriating.
Considering she admitted to seeing someone’s outfit and thinking it looked ‘cheap’, I have my doubts she actually wears PLT other than to take content.

Reactions: 2
Same, I’m all for sustainable and actually purchase a lot from vinted. I draw the line at used bikini bottoms tho. That’s a yeast infection waiting to happen 😭😭😭😭😭🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
I love Vinted too! But I 100% agree with you on the bikini bottoms, I don’t see how it’s any different from buying a used pair of pants and as much as I love a bargain, I also draw the line at used knickers, bras and socks 😂

Reactions: 4
I swear she never shares her outfit details unless it plt, so infuriating.

anyone knows where this fit is from??
she’s tagged it now she said trousers princess polly boutique but really old (if you know your size try have a look on eBay,depop or Vinted),https://www.asos.com/topshop/topsho...nactivity_window=0d&c=Online+Tracking+Linkfor the jumper and the bag is vintage fendi, shoes look like new balancehttps://m.size.co.uk/product/grey-new-balance-990v3-made-in-usa-womens/16259957/?istCompanyId=44259a28-7e2d-45e6-bbfe-b7c7b54af454&istFeedId=d6ad14f8-1d0d-4b87-9572-404a766b2cd2&istItemId=plqirpwaa&istBid=t&gbraid=0AAAAADsO5UAky1ZXVQLO2GqW_puxM3eB1&gclid=Cj0KCQjwsp6pBhCfARIsAD3GZuYB4j_wk2BlIHvrjiVY-A_HfkHCgZYMRfkZGsPc7Q1MSKLRWwUgoIQaAu3OEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Reactions: 1
These Glasgow influencers have lost the plot with their style these days. Jilly is the same trying to be different but just look awful

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They Halloween outfits are fuckin shocking(the elle woods is giving... low class hooker), such a lack lustre try and 0% effort, what was the point? Also the free football game with Abbie cause they love sellick 🙄🙄🙄🙄 fs man.

Reactions: 5
her and megano must of made up recently, they've no stopped posting with each other

Anyone noticed how all the Aquarius girls have went pretty quiet… like only ones who seem fairly busy with work is Molly
Wonder if bbc will do a second second of the shite

Anyone noticed how all the Aquarius girls have went pretty quiet… like only ones who seem fairly busy with work is Molly
Wonder if bbc will do a second second of the shite
They have defo filmed the second series cos I know a company who are going to be on it but not sure when it will air.

I heard they don’t get paid for it like it’s just for PR because it’s only aired in bbc Scotland not bbc mainstream ?

I don’t know who on Earth would want to dress like her - she’s a mess and I always think she looks like she needs scrubbed.
I can’t remember if I said this already recently but if she saw someone dressed like how she dresses, she’d be slagging them off

Reactions: 3
Pls someone tell me if it was molly, she went through a stage of putting like doodles on her pics but I can’t find any now
She did! Someone asked about it a few pages back and I’m sure someone else said she was doing it with an Apple Pencil. Actually quite liked it myself tbh.

Reactions: 2