Molly McFarlane #3 Stop talking about my literal marriage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s 100% filler on unsymmetrical lips which a good practitioner should be able to sort
Yeah, my face used to be slightly a symmetrical as one side used to droop ever so slightly and I got it sorted with Botox. You’d think she’d do that

Reactions: 1
Her newest video.. why does she think anyone wants to see her opening a load of gifted items that we regular people have to pay a fortune for?

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe she argued with everyone for so long that they looked good and weren’t uneven 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I hope she never goes back to her injector that left her with wonky lips like that in the first place
She looks great in the pic she posted! Whoever put those fillers in the first place should be sued, they were horrific!

Reactions: 2
What in the actual duck are they wearing 🤮🤮🙈
JUST came to say the same - the socks and uggs really car crashed what was already a dodgy looking outfit I couldn’t believe it when I saw their feet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
36771E18-CBEC-4CDB-BD97-26AEBA3107E8.png

She’s so bleeping out of touch with the world honestly, have you EVER seen a charity post worded like that especially during a cost of living crisis, I know it’s pertinacity but every charity post you see says
“if you can afford to” “every little helps” etc

i don’t know if she just annoys me (😂) But I also feel like they couldn’t give a tit if they help the charity or not, they just want positive publicity and a big number to look as though they’ve achieved something for a good cause?? I’d love to know if they’ve actually donated.

It feels a lot like giving food/money to a homeless person whilst filming it -major ICK!

Reactions: 11
View attachment 2611639

She’s so bleeping out of touch with the world honestly, have you EVER seen a charity post worded like that especially during a cost of living crisis, I know it’s pertinacity but every charity post you see says

i don’t know if she just annoys me (😂) But I also feel like they couldn’t give a tit if they help the charity or not, they just want positive publicity and a big number to look as though they’ve achieved something for a good cause?? I’d love to know if they’ve actually donated.

It feels a lot like giving food/money to a homeless person whilst filming it -major ICK!
Yes like if they really cared about women’s aid they could easily donate some of the free clothes/ furniture/ makeup they are given by companies instead of hoarding it in excess. But no they’d rather be greedy and sell it on vinted to make a profit off of something they were given for free :)) I heard when Megan was going with her ex she refused to even give some of her free stuff to his family when she had more than she’d ever need.

Reactions: 12
If it was of Importance it would be included at the beginning of the upload - the ad - to YouTube . Or do a "spotlight on " segment offering info about the chosen charities or the work they do- I'd rather there was 5-10 mins of content focused on good - on others- than the me me me show offered up these days

Reactions: 5
View attachment 2611639

You’re so right, but the other posts were worse! She kept saying “dig deep” like wtf is that? YOU dig deep molly, we r Literally in a cost of living crisis n she’s prancing about doing ads if anyone’s to dig deep it’s her!

Reactions: 8
You’re so right, but the other posts were worse! She kept saying “dig deep” like wtf is that? YOU dig deep molly, we r Literally in a cost of living crisis n she’s prancing about doing ads if anyone’s to dig deep it’s her!
She’s a bleeping hole like the rest of the freaks

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The jokes just write themselves

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
YES!!!!!!! It was the dig deep one I seen first and forgot! Get ur bleeping shovel out Mols, ur making the most for doing the bare minimum 🤡

Reactions: 3