Molly McFarlane #3 Stop talking about my literal marriage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Megan’s at mollys planning girlies r out👀
aye first time they’ve hung out in months and it’s to plan another one of those 🥱 they’re defo not good pals anymore. Good job Molly’s not getting married then and Megan doesn’t need to be a bridesmaid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mollys obsession with Robbie’s sister is bizarre. Only known the lassie a year and acting like she’s your family

Reactions: 13
Imagine being Robbie’s mum - you’d be telling him to run for the hills!! The RS is too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A see through dress to her BF sisters wedding 😳😂 the pathetic initial necklace too😳 she has no chill
The plastic gold jewellery 🤢 she seems to have a bit of money, always buying clothes etc. She should invest in some classic pieces that don’t look like she’s cosplaying as 50 Cent.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The styling of that dress is wild for a wedding. Does anyone follow zoe quinn? I thought she looked incredible. Also looks like there was someone else there wearing the same dress as Molly 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The outfit is criminal
Can’t imagine wearing that to a wedding and also I don’t think the dress itself is horrendous but why the hell would you not get a nude slip to put underneath?
Was she just prancing about the wedding with her arse showing? Ew

Reactions: 9
Call me old fashioned but wearing that kind of dress in a church - someone said nude slip would have made the whole thing better. Childish but I’m glad someone else had the same dress on to stop Molly thinking she was centre of the universe. The girl with it on makes it look more low key and better.

Reactions: 12
It’s the pasty showing in the photo for me 😂 you just know they were out all night.
And yes the fake gucci shoes were horrific, they look so awful poking out under the dress.
Where is the photo of the other girl wearing the same dress lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4