Molly McFarlane #3 Stop talking about my literal marriage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I know we all talk about this 24/7 but her actual talking in her insta story the morning. She can’t even say words beginning with M properly. Please Molly we know you read here no one will think anything of you if you go and fix your lips!

Reactions: 6
Right I know we all talk about this 24/7 but her actual talking in her insta story the morning. She can’t even say words beginning with M properly. Please Molly we know you read here no one will think anything of you if you go and fix your lips!
If I seen her in public, I’d honestly want phone an ambulance for fear she’s having a stroke with all the drooping on one side. I know this is a snark thread but I’d honestly be so chuffed for her if she just swallowed her pride and went and got them fixed.

Reactions: 5
wonder when the tatts will be covered
Don’t forget the necklaces and earrings! I don’t know how either of them thought jumping into that relationship was a good idea when her literal marriage had just ended?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like she’s in Greece with him so no break up I’m assuming. Also her chest… she has more moles on it than boobs. Awful putting all them in the sun constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not posted on this thread before but I had to rant somewhere. I can’t help but notice she is trying way to hard to be like Matilda djerf, especially in her latest video where she’s making the bed etc.
for an influencer she has no original style or content

Reactions: 11
They must of made up shes put the pics back up
I wonder if she does this cos they’ve fallen out or if she’s that delusional she thinks it will get people talking etc? Cos this is a few times she’s done this and as soon as it’s mentioned on tattle pics go back up. Either way, funny how she tries to portray it as a flawless relationship when they clearly have their ups and downs like everyone else

Reactions: 3