Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she drove on the motorway with steph last night.. is she in manny or london ?
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what is Steph famous for? She has over 300k followers so I’m wondering if she was on reality tv or does YouTube, what does she do?

Reactions: 4
why on earth does she full on edit herself a brand new nose exclusively for instagram?!
Should be illegal to edit photos that much for paid work. Might as well cgi their models

i know it’s mollys Thread but as Mauras constantly glued to her I thought this might be interesting👀 I don’t get though if there’s actually something going on, how islanders always move on so quick and always in their own circle of islanders😂
From one wet lettuce to another

Reactions: 11
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what is Steph famous for? She has over 300k followers so I’m wondering if she was on reality tv or does YouTube, what does she do?
She was on love island season 4 for 5 mins. you've not missed anything lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know a few people with range rovers and they might look nice but they’re not the most reliable. I know a girl with an evoque like molly’s who has had to take her car to the garage so many times as there have been so many issues with it, she’s fed up with it and as soon as her lease or whatever she’s got for it is up, she can’t wait to get something else, she wouldn’t recommend them to anyone. One of my mums friends has had problems with hers too and has spent a fortune on it, she also wouldn’t recommend them. They both got their cars brand new and we’re only a few months old when they started having problems. Also overtook one a couple of weeks ago on the motorway that had just overtaken me and about a mile down the road had plumes of black smoke coming out of the exhaust….

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“I don’t want to get anything too crazy”

Gets a Range Rover Evoque... lololol

Beaut car though, shame she’s going to crash it within a month

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
How does everyone know she got a Range Rover?
Oh, I wanted her to get a G Wagon. I need to live vicariously through her. She could’ve gotten a convertible. What a fun car for young people.

Reactions: 9
A custom urban automotive Range Rover, I can’t wait to see that repossessed by the bailiffs in a few years

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I mean fairs if i had the money id buy a expensive car too, just how long will it be before she crashes it. Just in general how many first time drivers crash 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 19
I can’t believe she admitted that Tommy said to her that she isn’t going to pass if she’s anxious and nervous the night before. I’m sorry but if my boyfriend came out with that to me I’d knock his bollocks off

Reactions: 57
Watching the video now… is Fran her mother ? Absolutely embarrassing how a 21 year old woman cannot think for herself

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Pahahahaha I hate to admit it but I did have big ass grin on my face during the whole video. Reminded me of me when I was 18 and my family were celebrating. Whew. She is an overgrown child! I love that she didn’t film London with Lucie tho. Omitted her worst enemy.

Reactions: 11
I mean fairs if i had the money id buy a expensive car too, just how long will it be before she crashes it. Just in general how many first time drivers crash 🤷🏽‍♀️
I don’t think that many first time drivers crash, do they? Although most first time drivers are in a small and not very powerful car because the insurance is so expensive. I’m sure that you’re probably more likely to crash a large and powerful car if you’ve just passed your test, saffron barker managed to crash her Range Rover in her own drive.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We test drove a velar before we bought our car and I didn’t like the RR. It’s SO electronic and I was warned off at how much they break and are in the garage so it was a no from us!

I suppose it’s a somewhat sensible car for her considering she could have got quite stupid with it

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.