Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw molly in Tesco’s and she was casual no make up etc and she very much looked how she looks in her YouTube videos / stories when she has no make up on. Yes she looked different to her full glam insta pics but don’t we all when we are scruffy no make up vibes ?
No one is saying we don’t look different in sweatpants vs full glam. We don’t all photoshop our facial structure and body and use filters download the video/picture and then upload it so it says that there’s no filter on it. I don’t get what’s so hard to understand about this.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
But she does look massively different?

What about her audience of young girls who think she’s constantly immaculate, hair done when in fact it’s the complete opposite? Setting false standards. Not to mention the altering of her nose, jaw etc

I don’t know why people are so willing to defend influencers for their blatant photoshopping when it’s actually really damaging, which is far beyond just looking different with ‘no makeup.’

Its beyond just dressing down or looking casual etc, she PHOTOSHOPS her facial structure.
she literally puts a filter on that makes her look massively different and then reuploads the video/photo so nobody can see it's got the filter name written at the top. she goes out of her way to try and fool people into thinking her face is the same as a filter.

Our Molls loves a Hailey Bieber copy. Never can quite pull it off though poor sod
will never get over how horrendous her makeup was in that pink dress.

Reactions: 16
how is this is a point where everyone looks different when you compare the both LOL 😂 you talk as if no one would recognise it was molly if they saw her on the streets it’s not really that much of a difference, I get critiquing her for legit reasons which there are many but holding onto dumb points isn’t it
Well this is a gossip forum for people to post their opinions which people don’t seem to understand. Just because you don’t agree with me and the rest of the thread it doesn’t mean it’s dumb - that’s your view. There’s a rave section which I think you’d feel more comfortable on. Ignore me if you don’t like what I say 😚✌🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I fail to see how her being an influencer would allow her to get a test sooner - if anyone knows if this actually is the case, please do correct me. I just assumed considering she's paid this company they would be just constantly checking to find her a test date sooner?
Intensive driving schools tend to use software to bulk book any cancellations and then release them if they don’t need them. I can imagine her promoting the school probably just pushed her to the top of their list.

Reactions: 6
I feel *attacked* 😚✌🏼🤣
mall my automatic sisters please stand up 🤌🏻🥰

She’s stupid getting a g wagon etc before a house but she’ll still do it cos anything to look rich lol
I really think she will get like an a class merc or a Audi a1, hopefully she’s sensible enough to realise that when you first pass you’re bound to have a couple accidents and just to get something oldish you run about in. You can still get really nice cars that are cheap but not brand new but we all know she’s so silly and just has to have a g wagon ugh love that for her 👏👌✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Our Molls loves a Hailey Bieber copy. Never can quite pull it off though poor sod
God it’s actually embarrassing how much she’s copied her with that dress😭 I get that people are inspired by others but why doesn’t she just create her own style instead of trying to be a carbon copy of hailey bieber😭

Reactions: 15
mall my automatic sisters please stand up 🤌🏻🥰

I really think she will get like an a class merc or a Audi a1, hopefully she’s sensible enough to realise that when you first pass you’re bound to have a couple accidents and just to get something oldish you run about in. You can still get really nice cars that are cheap but not brand new but we all know she’s so silly and just has to have a g wagon ugh love that for her 👏👌✌🏼
I can't imagine Molly would be silly enough to get a Gwagon as her first car. So yeah, maybe a top top spec customised A class

Reactions: 3
Guys come on she’s far too stuck up and entitled to go for something sensible 😂 she thinks she’s a celebrity she’ll have to go for something showy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That video Tommy has just put out calling out Jake Paul. 😂 I’ve seen more personality in a spoon and he doesn’t sound one bit convincing

• Haha
Reactions: 16
everyone loves to use a filter or touch up their pics, fair dos but creating yourself a whole new nose, face and body is just bizarre.

Reactions: 11
Omg she genuinely looked hideous in that pink dress. Between the orange tan, the weird teeth, the fake hair and the lack of make up. I mean seriously, you’re on a red carpet, where is the eye makeup? Where is anything? The original dress was lame but you had to repeat it? I almost feel sorry for Greek God Tommy until I saw the new video of him and his family calling out Jake Paul and I felt second hand embarrassment for him. What a cringe family. Jake Paul already accused him of hiding behind his brother and now he can add his weird little nephew to the list.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg she genuinely looked hideous in that pink dress. Between the orange tan, the weird teeth, the fake hair and the lack of make up. I mean seriously, you’re on a red carpet, where is the eye makeup? Where is anything? The original dress was lame but you had to repeat it? I almost feel sorry for Greek God Tommy until I saw the new video of him and his family calling out Jake Paul and I felt second hand embarrassment for him. What a cringe family. Jake Paul already accused him of hiding behind his brother and now he can add his weird little nephew to the list.
oh no!! I’m with you on the second hand embarrassment. How awfully cringe, I had to put my phone face down at my desk and shiver six times 😩😩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s cute in the new picture but catfish alert. Sis, we’ve seen what you look like candid and it certainly ain’t what we see on Instagram. The Good Lord blessed her with lighting, angles, FaceTune, Photoshop and editing. But maybe we should thank our lucky stars that ol’ lazy isn’t in hoodie, jogging bottoms and socks with slides cos that’s the definition of her style.

Reactions: 6
Well this is a gossip forum for people to post their opinions which people don’t seem to understand. Just because you don’t agree with me and the rest of the thread it doesn’t mean it’s dumb - that’s your view. There’s a rave section which I think you’d feel more comfortable on. Ignore me if you don’t like what I say 😚✌🏻
QUEEN 👑

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.