Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Odd how Mauras best mates are bunch of randoms from love island. I hope when I reach her age I would have kept some proper friends that I’ve known longer than a year or two.
Maura is also Irish, so I would imagine a lot of her real friends are also Irish - so wouldn't be able to travel to UK to celebrate with her right now 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Molly looks like she has a face like a slapped arse on Lucies stories 🤣 i mean I would have as well if I was sat at a table with 2 girls who tried to shag my fella, whilst he was away in Vegas getting papped with loads of girls. Poor Mol😚✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Molly wasn’t showing anyone she was there at the Ego launch
If it’s not about Molly she has no interest.I bet she was dying to head home to her 15 elly bellies 🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
Molly looks like she has a face like a slapped arse on Lucies stories 🤣 i mean I would have as well if I was sat at a table with 2 girls who tried to shag my fella, whilst he was away in Vegas getting papped with loads of girls. Poor Mol😚✌🏻
It was her first time being in the same room as Lucie since the love island reunion 2019 😂 the pap pictures look totally innocent for Tommy but not Tyson. Tommy is due back on Monday. Molly will be happy he’s there before her birthday 😌🤣

Reactions: 4
Sorry but this is what pisses me off about fast fashion companies. They no doubt spent an absolute fortune on this meal for all the girls, they pay a fortune for all the tacky add ons like the napkins with mauras name on, there’s always the one poor girl on the ego team that is filming everything and taking pictures of the influencers whilst being ignored by everyone else.
All that money spent for absolutely no reason whilst they pay the team minimum wage. Sorry guys. Just wanted a rant 😚✌🏼

Attachments

Reactions: 38
All the other girls look like they’re having a laugh and engaging in conversation and molly is sat there looking miserable. Understand she probably doesn’t like Lucie but she could either be civil and engaging for Maura or not gone at all because sitting there with a face like a slapped backside will ruin your friends night. It’s Maura’s evening not molly’s so she needs to grow the f up

Reactions: 25
It’s also coz molly probs isn’t getting paid to be there by ego, no money no fake smile personality

Reactions: 26
Yeah it's always hit or miss with the rumours - e.g. in this article they got Molly right but poor Jazmine never saw the light of day lol.

To be fair, I know the casting can be a bit cutthroat and your offer to be on the show can be retracted at the last minute, so maybe this Jazmine girl was meant to appear but there was a last minute change. So you have to take all the article rumours with a grain of salt.
Gosh Molly had the best pics pre love island honestly what happened...

Reactions: 6
Gosh Molly had the best pics pre love island honestly what happened...
I think Tommy happened .. ( see attachments) Molly has changed drastically and if his ex girlfriends confession is anything to go by I would say Molly is probably very controlled, if he was possessive over his ex just imagine how possessive he is over Molly Mae who could have her fair pick if she wanted to leave him..
funnily enough tonight is the most revealing she’s looked in a long time with Tommy out of the country.. be interesting to see if he acknowledges her most recent grid post

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I think Tommy happened .. ( see attachments) Molly has changed drastically and if his ex girlfriends confession is anything to go by I would say Molly is probably very controlled, if he was possessive over his ex just imagine how possessive he is over Molly Mae who could have her fair pick if she wanted to leave him..
funnily enough tonight is the most revealing she’s looked in a long time with Tommy out of the country.. be interesting to see if he acknowledges her most recent grid post
Okay I literally said this on like thread 3 and someone had a go at me because “molly can dress however she wants” but yes you’re so right

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Okay I literally said this on like thread 3 and someone had a go at me because “molly can dress however she wants” but yes you’re so right
me too, but that’s when this was a rave thread 🤣

also the whole dissolving her fillers.. don’t get me wrong glad she did as natural is best and it is a good example to set for young girls that she didn’t need it BUT you could tell how unhappy she felt without the fillers and from her vlog Tommy sitting there saying ‘ yeah your lips were lumpy’ I think if it wasn’t for him wanted her to look as non glamorous as possible she would still have them in as that’s clearly the look she likes. The thing is she never looked tacky when she done her glamorous or revealing shoots but now she literally dresses either middle aged / homeless or just down right Boring with no personality - it’s all got to be him!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.