Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This is so awkward, when molly says Maura is giving Tommy a hard on🤦🏻‍♀️ the passive aggressiveness is realll
Is it? All I see is a cuckhold. She’s almost happy that Maura is giving him a boner and is poking fun at it. Such a pathetic girl that she’d let that scab Maura anywhere near her man. You can tell Maura wants a real big strong man like Tommy and not some man child in their 30s like Chris who performs cringe worthy reels on Instagram. If Maura and Tommy do get together, I genuinely hope Molly doesn’t expect sympathy from anyone. We warned our good sis!

Reactions: 7
Is it? All I see is a cuckhold. She’s almost happy that Maura is giving him a boner and is poking fun at it. Such a pathetic girl that she’d let that scab Maura anywhere near her man. You can tell Maura wants a real big strong man like Tommy and not some man child in their 30s like Chris who performs cringe worthy reels on Instagram. If Maura and Tommy do get together, I genuinely hope Molly doesn’t expect sympathy from anyone. We warned our good sis!
Tommy is a child just one with a bit of muscle on his arms😂 he is incapable of looking after himself, Maura wouldn’t pander to him like molly does. Maura probably wants somebody who physically looks similar to Tommy but there’s no way she’d put up with him being such a child.

Reactions: 40
I hope you’re not seriously referring to Tommy as ‘a real big strong man’ :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I hate how people don’t give Molly enough credit. Molly is the most savvy islander. She has made the most money. I think it’s weird that people warn Molly about something 2 years ago on tv. Molly knows exactly what she is doing. Not naive at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So I see Lucie unblocked Molly and started following her after last night on Instagram, no sign of Lucie following Tommy yet though👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I love how the only positive thing people can say about Money-Mae is that she’s sAvVy and ShE dOeSn’T gEt EnOuGh CrEdIt. Lmao does it look like she does anything for her own business? It’s basically Fran and her management team that put everything in place for her and she just turns up. Fran puts together her entire calendar month to month and tells her to be there at X time and their going to Y. She even picks her up because she can’t drive. Fran reaches out to all the companies for brand deals or they reach out to Fran. Molly is just the face of the business because she’s famous. Would people be flocking to buy something if it was created by someone who isn’t in the public eye? No. She doesn’t deserve any credit in my opinion, it’s the team behind the scenes that do all the hard work. She might pick what products to bring out, but she’s not formulating them herself in her bathroom. She might come up with ideas for brands, but her team put the wheels in motion. Do people genuinely believe that success is measured by how much money you make?

God give me strength *in a Ted Hastings accent*

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
So I see Lucie unblocked Molly and started following her after last night on Instagram, no sign of Lucie following Tommy yet though👀
Ugh, another witch I absolutely loathe. Although I’ll take up for Molly long before I take up for that evil racist little pick-me.

Reactions: 21
I’ll happily create one. Would they go under celebrities or influencers? 🤔
I’ve no idea. Celeb I guess, Tyson is more of an influencer isn’t he... although the childish antics with him and his wife on social media this week I’m unsure

• Haha
Reactions: 10
With Tommy’s previous reports from his ex girlfriend I wonder if him and molly would of lasted this long if she did enjoy drinking/clubbing etc

Reactions: 18
I love how the only positive thing people can say about Money-Mae is that she’s sAvVy and ShE dOeSn’T gEt EnOuGh CrEdIt. Lmao does it look like she does anything for her own business? It’s basically Fran and her management team that put everything in place for her and she just turns up. Fran puts together her entire calendar month to month and tells her to be there at X time and their going to Y. She even picks her up because she can’t drive. Fran reaches out to all the companies for brand deals or they reach out to Fran. Molly is just the face of the business because she’s famous. Would people be flocking to buy something if it was created by someone who isn’t in the public eye? No. She doesn’t deserve any credit in my opinion, it’s the team behind the scenes that do all the hard work. She might pick what products to bring out, but she’s not formulating them herself in her bathroom. She might come up with ideas for brands, but her team put the wheels in motion. Do people genuinely believe that success is measured by how much money you make?

God give me strength *in a Ted Hastings accent*
I think fran is payed enough for it though

Reactions: 4
Is it just me who thinks that carpet which shows stripes when you hoover it looks like a bleeping pain in the ass ?! 🤣

I think I’d spend forever getting annoyed that it has foot marks on it. Just get some bloody bog standard carpet and get on with your life

Reactions: 24
I’ve no idea. Celeb I guess, Tyson is more of an influencer isn’t he... although the childish antics with him and his wife on social media this week I’m unsure
Influencer?! Tyson fury is a two time heavyweight champion of the world. He is definitely a celebrity I wouldn’t call him an influencer 😭 he’s famous for being a heavyweight champion not flogging skinny tea and charcoal toothpaste on Instagram 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
been on egoofficial insta and yes defo paid for by them.. looks like they are all wearing ego except molly.. who looks like she is better than them all
Obviously not ranting at anyone on the thread but cannot understand for the life of me why brands pay for influencers to go to fancy meals??? It’s not as if it’s any form of promo it’s just a waste of money? Doesn’t even do anything for the brand!

Reactions: 12
OMG, what is her obsession with the hoover and hoover lines?! Get a grip! Can we not just walk in peace? She even has to take picture of Tommy’s footprints on the carpet - how insufferable!
Also, re Tommy’s stories - who in the hell walks around with their shirt unbuttoned INDOORS!? Even Tyson’s shirt is buttoned. I think he’s desperately trying to impress Vince McMahon for a WWE contract.

Reactions: 15
Influencer?! Tyson fury is a two time heavyweight champion of the world. He is definitely a celebrity I wouldn’t call him an influencer 😭 he’s famous for being a heavyweight champion not flogging skinny tea and charcoal toothpaste on Instagram 🤣
I was being sarcastic about the recent media storm around their social media. Would love him to start selling skinny syrup though 😂

just read back and I wrote influencer instead of celeb. I’ll get my coat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hate how people don’t give Molly enough credit. Molly is the most savvy islander. She has made the most money. I think it’s weird that people warn Molly about something 2 years ago on tv. Molly knows exactly what she is doing. Not naive at all.
I’d say that most of her “savviness” comes from her managers brain rather than mollys

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.