Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guyssss spot our Mol at the OhPolly headquarters! Just when I thought fashion headquarters couldn’t get any wankier
You’re at oh polly headquarters? Are you a kind of big deal 😗

What...last time I checked Molly’s thread, which was fairly new at the time, it was pretty positive. What happened 🙈 some of the comments on here are properly mean!
Because she needs to be held accountable for the tit she does and her fake persona is falling :)

Reactions: 17
He’s no Tyson is he bless him 😂
Tyson may be a bit of a prick but at least he’s got personality and showmanship. And that’s important in boxing. It gets the fans excited for the match. How the hell does Tommy get his fans hyped up with his lack of everything. He’s lucky he’s good looking but that will get you only so far.

Reactions: 16
I understand holding someone to account but name calling is pretty low and being nasty about someone’s appearance. There are some tattle threads which are evidence based and accountable and others are downright nasty.
Not even trying to be a dick but then why are you on her thread if it’s downright nasty? Nothing is directed to her, she won’t see this unless she actively searches.

It’s like celebrities reading comments on daily mail and playing victim saying they get so much hate.

No ones forcing you on here x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She looks like she’s lost a hella weight
im sure she has lost some weight but that photo is also edited to make herself thinner, it’s very apparent around her legs as the lines in the background are not straight/don’t align properly

Reactions: 12
What a delightful bunch at that table. Lucie, who refused to call Yewande by her name and was so persistent with that microaggression that Yewande had to be consoled by a producer. And Francesca who used to make racist videos on Instagram mocking Mexican people until she got called out. Why would you want to eat at the same table as people like that.

Reactions: 61
Find it odd, unless I’ve missed it, that molly hasn’t posted anything herself of this meal with lucie and co, she is usually always posting her meals out. I defo think she is extremely anxious about Tommy being away, probably heightened by them having been in each other’s pockets in lockdown for the last year and a bit.

Reactions: 19
What a delightful bunch at that table. Lucie, who refused to call Yewande by her name and was so persistent with that microaggression that Yewande had to be consoled by a producer. And Francesca who used to make racist videos on Instagram mocking Mexican people until she got called out. Why would you want to eat at the same table as people like that.
Yeah shady ass bunch if you ask me. The stories on Lucies insta are hilarious they are all so awkward around each other.

Odd how Mauras best mates are bunch of randoms from love island. I hope when I reach her age I would have kept some proper friends that I’ve known longer than a year or two.

Reactions: 34
Yeah shady ass bunch if you ask me. The stories on Lucies insta are hilarious they are all so awkward around each other.

Odd how Mauras best mates are bunch of randoms from love island. I hope when I reach her age I would have kept some proper friends that I’ve known longer than a year or two.
Lol I just looked at Lucie's stories and it looks like this whole meal is orchestrated by/sponsored by the shoe brand Ego... might explain why they all look so awkward if they're all only there as a contractual obligation. How depressing that even a meal out with "friends" is an #AD 💀 So fake!

Reactions: 36

I’m pretty she has other best mates and they went to her boohoo events. With lockdown easing and you can only have so many together and I’m sure ego would prefer “influencers” at a brand dinner.

She’s still best mates with her Irish friends Danika and Becky who are in Ireland but comment regularly on her posts. Monster girls Dom, Danelle(who met up with them in Dubai), Laura and Shannon. Match girls Jennifer and Laura are still good friends with her. She does have friends outside of love island. Molly and Lucie was the two closest girls to her on the show so no surprising she’s friends with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.