Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry i am still over here LOSING IT at "fait" 😂😂

love that she tried to use it as the mic drop in that story too.... holy crap

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Cannot stand it when people (molly) pair Chanel bags with jogging bottoms and a jumper like that. It just looks so trash. Like ‘even when I’m casual I have to show off my Chanel because I have so much money’

I have 2 Chanel bags and wouldn’t dream of wearing them with those kind of outfits, it’s so unnecessary. They get used for special occasions when I’m dressed up etc

Reactions: 36
She didn’t mention her new Jacquemus mini in the tan colour on her stories, now if it was REALLL it would have been all over them 🤔

Reactions: 9
Yes I have absolutely duck all better to do so I found the whole card on google.

Good luck with what? 🤔 I wonder if she’s purposely covered up the ‘good luck’ part to make it more mysterious as to why she’s receiving cards
Good luck with what? Makes no sense 🤔
Leaving Tommy?
Another tit PLT range?
Washing her hair?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her posting flowers and cards without addressing the issue is the equivalent of “pm me hun xxx”

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Her posting flowers and cards without addressing the issue is the equivalent of “pm me hun xxx”
LITERALLY! It’s up there with checking in to hospital on fb 🤣

I can’t for the life of me work out what she needs good luck wishes for?! But whatever it is, she’s purposely covered up the ‘good luck’ ..

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Tommy needs the good luck for when he gets home looks like he's shitting himself and glued to his phone scared to even look at these girls 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cannot stand it when people (molly) pair Chanel bags with jogging bottoms and a jumper like that. It just looks so trash. Like ‘even when I’m casual I have to show off my Chanel because I have so much money’

I have 2 Chanel bags and wouldn’t dream of wearing them with those kind of outfits, it’s so unnecessary. They get used for special occasions when I’m dressed up etc
It’s not even the joggers for me, it’s the socks and sliders with Chanel 🤢🤢🤢 oh yeah so classy Molly

Reactions: 10
It’s not even the joggers for me, it’s the socks and sliders with Chanel 🤢🤢🤢 oh yeah so classy Molly
And the fact people were commenting say “Wow 😍” please tell me what’s so ground breaking about an outfit any old chav would wear down to Poundland

okay guys.. i think washing hair is pushing it. we don’t want to kill her off that soon! way too much effort for our molly x
You’re so right! I stand corrected: ONLY dry shampoo on day 6 after hair wash day but you have to let the chip fat marinate in those roots before 🥰

• Haha

Well hers are fake so that’s probably why
5365C6A5-D5A6-4374-8E7B-6844DCD9C3F0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.