Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Living the dream in Miami with quavo and no restrictions.... im JEALOUS and I don’t even know him personally
Think how jealous MM will be !! He’s going to have to do some grovelling over this. I’d be furious !!
He’s going to have to do better than garage flowers after this !! I see a ring in its way !

Reactions: 9
Molly is really kidding herself here thinking Tommy wants to settle down and act like a married couple if he’s out partying hanging around girls? Embarrassing for them as a couple. I wouldn’t trust Tommy as far as I could throw him, he let onto what he was like when he went into the villa boasting about how many girls he’d slept with. He’s not the guy she thinks he is / wants him to be, she can’t shape him into something he’s not and if she does he will still do what he likes no matter what, you can’t change somebody.

Reactions: 36
MM should use this opportunity to ditch the manchild. Imagine having to try to have conversations with him? 🤯

Reactions: 14
Looks like Maura’s using MM’s sliders as an ashtray !!! Nice !
Kinda looks like they've been smoking weed! If you look closely, it isn't a smoked cigarette butt. You can see that the tobacco hasn't been burnt and is falling out of the cig butt. Someone's used that cig for the tobacco to roll a spliff.Speaking from experience when I was younger lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
MM should use this opportunity to ditch the manchild. Imagine having to try to have conversations with him? 🤯
I agree that she should ditch him. She won’t, though! Why? Because he told the entire villa what a bleep he is and yet, here they are. Besides, does Molly really strike us as being smart enough to leave this asshole?!?

Reactions: 8
Kinda looks like they've been smoking weed! If you look closely, it isn't a smoked cigarette butt. You can see that the tobacco hasn't been burnt and is falling out of the cig butt. Someone's used that cig for the tobacco to roll a spliff.Speaking from experience when I was younger lol
Molly doesn’t strike me as the person to smoke weed she has such a superiority complex when it comes to not smoking and drining Alcohol

Reactions: 41
Tommy looks absolutely tiny next to Tyson lol. The idea of him following in his footsteps is hilarious, they're in completely different leagues.
Yeah literally one is a heavyweight boxer and the other is not LOL

Reactions: 8
Molly is really kidding herself here thinking Tommy wants to settle down and act like a married couple if he’s out partying hanging around girls? Embarrassing for them as a couple. I wouldn’t trust Tommy as far as I could throw him, he let onto what he was like when he went into the villa boasting about how many girls he’d slept with. He’s not the guy she thinks he is / wants him to be, she can’t shape him into something he’s not and if she does he will still do what he likes no matter what, you can’t change somebody.
I don’t know if I agree with this. He’s a 21 year old lad and his brother is a heavyweight boxer & Tommy has got the chance to go to Vegas with him. When me and my ex were 21 he was going off on holidays as was I, it is possible to go on a holiday with your friends and not cheat. What a toxic relationship if you wasn’t allowed to go anywhere. There’s bound to be girls about because Tyson is MEGA famous but all the pictures I’ve seen Tommy isn’t really doing anything wrong? I also don’t think it matters how many girls he has slept with in the past as my ex was the same he had slept with in excess of 100 before he got with me however when he met me he was 100% loyal. You can’t always judge people from their past.

Reactions: 67
I don’t know if I agree with this. He’s a 21 year old lad and his brother is a heavyweight boxer & Tommy has got the chance to go to Vegas with him. When me and my ex were 21 he was going off on holidays as was I, it is possible to go on a holiday with your friends and not cheat. What a toxic relationship if you wasn’t allowed to go anywhere. There’s bound to be girls about because Tyson is MEGA famous but all the pictures I’ve seen Tommy isn’t really doing anything wrong? I also don’t think it matters how many girls he has slept with in the past as my ex was the same he had slept with in excess of 100 before he got with me however when he met me he was 100% loyal. You can’t always judge people from their past.
I’m happy your boyfriend was 100% loyal. That’s what everybody deserves ☺ However, The Sun didn’t make up these photos. Tyson was caught being over friendly with these scantily clad women. Shame on him! He’s holding hands with one hooker and allowing other to lotion him down. I’m willing to bet that’s not the only area he allowed her to rub 🤨. Now, for lil brother. To me, Tommy looks up to Tyson, and I can only imagine Tyson encouraging Tommy to “have some fun!” We all saw the irresponsible photo of Tyson cheering on his young son. With that said, the prosecution rests.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I’m happy your boyfriend was 100% loyal. That’s what everybody deserves ☺ However, The Sun didn’t make up these photos. Tyson was caught being over friendly with these scantily clad women. Shame on him! He’s holding hands with one hooker and allowing other to lotion him down. I’m willing to bet that’s not the only area he allowed her to rub 🤨. Now, for lil brother. To me, Tommy looks up to Tyson, and I can only imagine Tyson encouraging Tommy to “have some fun!” We all saw the irresponsible photo of Tyson cheering on his young son. With that said, the prosecution rests.

How do you know uf these girls are hookers?

Reactions: 21
That’s fair enough and before anybody gets it twisted by no means am I saying that it’s not ok to go on holidays separately 😂 I think you may have misunderstood what I was trying to say here. I just meant with all the girls hanging around him and the seemingly “bad influence” of Tyson I wouldn’t be so sure about him, plus molly seems to want to make him into this non clubbing, home orientated guy which he doesn’t seem like he is. My main point here is that you can’t mould your partner into what you want them to be like, they are their own person and either way will do what they want to do no matter what

Reactions: 14
But I’m not talking about Tyson I’m talking about Tommy.... and those pictures do nothing to disprove what I’m saying. Tommy Is literally just standing there. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 26
Molly doesn’t strike me as the person to smoke weed she has such a superiority complex when it comes to not smoking and drining Alcohol
Yeah true, t was probably Maura lol especially as Molly was surprised to find it. It definitely isn't a smoked cigarette butt that's all I'm saying haha

Reactions: 5

OMG - you’re right !! Has the perfect MM inadvertently let us know her vices. Are she and MH getting through the nights by splitting up ? No wonder she doesn’t get up til 2 pm !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is there a box drawn around that girls bum ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So tacky - I’m amazed that a 9 year old boy is allowed in a club. It’s wildly inappropriate. It would be a red flag to me.

I notice none of this is reflected in Tommy’s stories - he’s projecting a very different experience !! This all looks like a completely alcohol sodden boys trip to me. I thought it was supposed to be a training camp - looks like a 18-30s holiday
If I was Molly I’d be more concerned that Tommy is obviously very good at covering up what they are actually doing. If it wasn’t for his show off brother you’d be led to believe they are just going to the gym and having quiet down time by the pool.

Right on cue we have Tyson suddenly posting gym videos and actual selfies with girls that aren’t rubbing him up with oil 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.