Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah so far I think he’s totally innocent, he doesn’t seem to be hanging around women or partying with them or lending them his clothes 😂 Tyson on the other hand 🥴 I didn’t post that video of Tyson dancing with the girls because this isn’t the Tyson fury thread, but if anyone watched it they were pretty close. Bit misleading since he said it was just “a few pictures”
Yeah sorry I meant to write ‘oiling’
But it’s not just thousands of selfies that the sun picked up on. It’s women touching him, wearing his clothing and being pretty close to him. Which as a married man, and with a pregnant wife he should know better.

As much as I don’t buy into the Tommy and Molly PR relationship, i can’t blame him for being out there With his brother who has contacts and can help his career

sorry but can we all collectively agree unless there's a picture of him necking on with someone, we don't care. he is, in someway, a celebrity in his own right for boxing so obviously has fans for that, hence why they're taking pictures. if girls take photos with David Beckham no one is worrying what Victoria thinks, because she knows this is part of the job/marriage. if Molly is too insecure to handle girls/fans taking photos with her boyfriend then I don't think this relationship is for her 😂
From what I’ve read of David Beckham on here Tommy and even Tyson are saints 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah sorry I meant to write ‘oiling’
But it’s not just thousands of selfies that the sun picked up on. It’s women touching him, wearing his clothing and being pretty close to him. Which as a married man, and with a pregnant wife he should know better.
I don’t think Paris cares though 😂 she’s loving life on her Instagram story - side note, isn’t she pregnant?

Honestly I can’t see the Fury fam ever being pals with Molly or ever being close? They all just seem so different? And Tommy’s confusing, cant figure out if he acts one way in front of Molly but another in front of Tyson/his family

Attachments

Reactions: 14
I don’t think Paris cares though 😂 she’s loving life on her Instagram story - side note, isn’t she pregnant?

Honestly I can’t see the Fury fam ever being pals with Molly or ever being close? They all just seem so different? And Tommy’s confusing, cant figure out if he acts one way in front of Molly but another in front of Tyson/his family
She’s massively pregnant. And without being rude (I know it’s going to seem that) but the whole gypsy thing and their lifestyle is as long as they have their man who cares. Again I apologise, but I can’t help thinking they get away with what they want

Well yeah fair enough to Paris if she’s happy

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

I wouldn’t be so sure, she’s not wearing her ring in her stories and she’s covered her ring in the grid post. Unless it’s clout, but she must be worried incase tyson is drinking again as well as potential cheating. No woman should have to go through that, especially when pregnant

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I wouldn’t be so sure, she’s not wearing her ring in her stories and she’s covered her ring in the grid post. Unless it’s clout, but she must be worried incase tyson is drinking again as well as potential cheating. No woman should have to go through that, especially when pregnant
Ohhhh no :( Thats so sad if so

Reactions: 8

Tasting alcohol when your pregnant 😒

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
His arms are soo long
He’s actually so unattractive I’m sorry. Looking like this
720016F5-5A3F-4A51-9D7D-D22A8392B1EE.jpeg

Side note I’ve been watching her travelling vlogs recently and EVERY SINGLE COMMENT is just circlejerking the same phrases of how relatable/nice/kind/successful she is.
There’s no other discussion.

Just sets in how completely pathetic her woe is me victim shtick is because these people are so far up her ass that I doubt they can see daylight.

Valid criticism of her being a moron isn’t hate but even if it was she wouldn’t be able to read it because she got 2729922 supportive comments to read through first.

I wonder how long she’ll last because people will clock on to it soon enough and the internet is very fickle. She won’t be relevant in 5 years, hell I’d say outside of the sun articles and Fiat 500 twitter she isn’t bleeping relevant at all already.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
tommy's new name should be the blue eyed prince (what is with the obsession with blue eyes? aryan much molly?)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
is she channelling her inner crab 🦀 in her latest story....... weird gangly pose or is it just me seeing that 😅🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.