Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sing to the tune of Rudolph the red nose reindeer
Tommy the smackhead gypsy,
Had a gypsy holiday,
With his smack head brother,
To try and forget Money mae,

All of fiat 500 Twitter,
Think the man child is goals,
Because he “misses his baby”
But let’s not talk about his other hoes

Then one sunny day in LA,
Tyson came to say,
Tommy, with your dick so big,
It’s time to ditch molly the twig

Back home in the U.K.,
Molly mae is thinking what to say,
Mummy fran is on the warpath,
Is this the end of poor molly mae

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I can’t wait for series 7 love island to come along (with hopefully big characters ) to get rid of Tolly relevance !!

Reactions: 20
Sooooo Mauras the one that’s just come out of a break up....but yet she’s the one running Molly a bath, cooking dinner and looking after her. Someone make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Our random queen at Asda with her leather jacket, pyjamas, blue joggers and sliders! She’s mental, so crazy 🤣 always a laugh is our crazy random girl hehe✌🏻😗

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I reckon we’ve all had our first bit of any actual tommy and molly gossip / speculation in forever and it’s gone to our heads 😂 love that for me ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tommy doesn’t really come out of this looking too badly. Except for not posting that he’s out partying but that’s probably because he is building his career and doesn’t want people who think he’s in training camp knowing he is partying, whereas Tyson doesn’t really care as he’s got his career and he’ll keep getting big named fights

it’s Tyson who is coming out of this looking bad really. Not even being around women, them piling him up in his right shorts and wearing his robe. Do I think Tommy would never stray, no. But from what we’ve seen he’s had a couple of innocent photos in public areas of the hotel.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Tommy doesn’t really come out of this looking too badly. Except for not posting that he’s out partying but that’s probably because he is building his career and doesn’t want people who think he’s in training camp knowing he is partying, whereas Tyson doesn’t really care as he’s got his career and he’ll keep getting big named fights

it’s Tyson who is coming out of this looking bad really. Not even being around women, them piling him up in his right shorts and wearing his robe. Do I think Tommy would never stray, no. But from what we’ve seen he’s had a couple of innocent photos in public areas of the hotel.
Yeah so far I think he’s totally innocent, he doesn’t seem to be hanging around women or partying with them or lending them his clothes 😂 Tyson on the other hand 🥴 I didn’t post that video of Tyson dancing with the girls because this isn’t the Tyson fury thread, but if anyone watched it they were pretty close. Bit misleading since he said it was just “a few pictures”

Reactions: 11
Some more pics of Tommy and fans lol
sorry but can we all collectively agree unless there's a picture of him necking on with someone, we don't care. he is, in someway, a celebrity in his own right for boxing so obviously has fans for that, hence why they're taking pictures. if girls take photos with David Beckham no one is worrying what Victoria thinks, because she knows this is part of the job/marriage. if Molly is too insecure to handle girls/fans taking photos with her boyfriend then I don't think this relationship is for her 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 31
sorry but can we all collectively agree unless there's a picture of him necking on with someone, we don't care. he is, in someway, a celebrity in his own right for boxing so obviously has fans for that, hence why they're taking pictures. if girls take photos with David Beckham no one is worrying what Victoria thinks, because she knows this is part of the job/marriage. if Molly is too insecure to handle girls/fans taking photos with her boyfriend then I don't think this relationship is for her 😂
Sorry but can we all collectively agree that this is a GOSSIP thread and people are entitled to post what they like, their opinions and not be policed over it. If you don’t like what someone says, scroll past and ignore xo

I think we’ve all done enough favours for Molly today 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
i'm just saying that the caption of the girls photo i posted made it pretty obvious that they'd been having a conversation past "oh are you a famous boxer? can i have my photo taken with you then?" they spent like all day with those particular girls as seen by her mate's post. i don't think he's cheated on molly tbf but i do think his behaviour is off and tyson's is horrendous (that guy is a massive douche).

Reactions: 10
Don’t worry guys the ‘Prince’ and the grease queen seem to be fine 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s about 6:30pm in Miami. He goes to bed extremely early or they set up this for the gram 😂

By the way, the grease queen - I’m screaming. 😂🤣😭 You win!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Everyone seems shocked that Tyson doesn’t have morals LOL. He is vile.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.