Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Molly won't be happy. And it's crazy, that tysons son is with them no school or anything he's only a child

Reactions: 13
Molly won't be happy. And it's crazy, that tysons son is with them no school or anything he's only a child
In the traveller community children usually leave school at a young age. I know Tyson has said he wants them to continue to go to school however Paris would prefer them to be taught at home. They’ve said this in interviews and it’s online

Reactions: 7
Funny watching Tysons stories v Tommy’s.

Tommy would have you believe he’s training and chilling. Tyson’s a whole different story 😂

To be honest though, all the girls are going to be after multi millionaire Tyson, not his boohoo man modelling brother. Most people in America probably don’t even know who Tommy is

She is. Just seen Tyson's said the article was clearly selective with which photos they've used as he spoke to 1000s of people.
Which I kinda get, but if I was Paris I'd still be livid at some other bird oiling my fella up 🤣
Tyson said he took thousands of selfies. Those aren’t selfies they are the same girl creaming you up in your skintight pants, so disrespectful to his pregnant wife regardless of if there is anything more to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
Funny I haven’t seen any selfies of either of them with fans, what a load of bullshit

Edit: her nose editing is starting to make her nose look like it’s broken 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Can she not crack a smile? The gormless attempt at being seductive isn’t working

Reactions: 19
I went out for dinner in Manchester last night and at the table next to us were 3 girls all with insanely greasy hair slicked back into buns, it was so gross it put me off my food :sick: do not love that for me. Please say this isn't a growing trend 😩

Reactions: 19
Tommy calling out Jake Paul. I can’t help but thinking he’s making a huge mistake there. I hate Jake Paul but if he fights and beats him, well that’s a bit embarassing for the Fury’s isn’t it

Reactions: 21
Tommy calling out Jake Paul. I can’t help but thinking he’s making a huge mistake there. I hate Jake Paul but if he fights and beats him, well that’s a bit embarassing for the Fury’s isn’t it
It’s all really cringe, especially as Tommy can barely string a coherent sentence together. Jake Paul is a twit but at least he’s articulate 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Just seen on Tyson’s Instagram stories the pair of them partying in clubs with different women around them in each clip 💀 It’s so obvious that he’s an immature little pea head that wants to party every night and get drunk. Not the life Molly seems to think he wants - have babies and get married. She’s delluded

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Find this really uncomfortable - a nine year old boy in a club fawned over by women at least twice his age , like an initiation ceremony, cheered on by his father. If I were Paris I’d be furious.

Beware molly !! Beware !!
So tacky 🤢 doesn’t fit in with her squeaky clean image

Reactions: 11
So tacky 🤢 doesn’t fit in with her squeaky clean image
So tacky - I’m amazed that a 9 year old boy is allowed in a club. It’s wildly inappropriate. It would be a red flag to me.

I notice none of this is reflected in Tommy’s stories - he’s projecting a very different experience !! This all looks like a completely alcohol sodden boys trip to me. I thought it was supposed to be a training camp - looks like a 18-30s holiday

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Jake Paul is too busy trying it Floyd Mayweather he doesn’t give a flying duck about Tommy no one in America knows who he is

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Living the dream in Miami with quavo and no restrictions.... im JEALOUS and I don’t even know him personally

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.