Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with others comments, neither of them look very in shape considering they’re supposed to be at an intense training camp which is supposed to be an “amazing opportunity”. Doesn’t look very serious to me.

Reactions: 32
they're supposedly professional athletes?? if it was a famous girl and they were "out of shape" the media would be throwing that out.....

• Heart
Reactions: 52
they're supposedly professional athletes?? if it was a famous girl and they were "out of shape" the media would be throwing that out.....
Honestly, Molly gets a giant article in the Daily Mail showing her body at every unflattering angle to bait people into commenting on her body, but men never get the same treatment. I think Tommy's 'instagram vs reality' is way more dramatic than Molly - he uses all the tricks in the book to fake transformation pictures and give the impression he's more ripped than he actually is.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Tbh it’s still 1:30pm in the U.K., which is very early by Molly’s standards. She probably hasn’t seen it yet 😂 hence the silence on her story

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Honestly, Molly gets a giant article in the Daily Mail showing her body at every unflattering angle to bait people into commenting on her body, but men never get the same treatment. I think Tommy's 'instagram vs reality' is way more dramatic than Molly - he uses all the tricks in the book to fake transformation pictures and give the impression he's more ripped than he actually is.
how unfair?? remember the 6 week shred or whatever he posted recently? come off it TF, the real facetune master

Reactions: 9
and we thought molly was the facetimed of the realtionship

Reactions: 3
What's going on with his shorts are they his arsecheeks hanging over the top or do I need to go to specsavers?
I think he has a bruise on his lower back which along with his muffin top has given the unfortunate but hysterical illusion of arsecheeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think he has a bruise on his lower back which along with his muffin top has given the unfortunate but hysterical illusion of arsecheeks.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm laughing to myself in work I should really wait for tattle updates til I finish
Eta I googled his shorts ARE too small. 🙈🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I totally agree. Tommy is nothing like his IG but it’s glossed over while molly is dragged for it.
They are both as bad as each other.
Elly belly is the only one I’d say we would recognize in the flesh!!🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Maybe someone should create a seperate thread for Tommy, doubt much could be said for pea brain though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How sad/bad am I !!! I keep looking on MM gram to see if there’s some kind of response!!

I honestly don’t think there’s much to say about TNT - unless what happens in Vegas doesn’t stay there !! I honestly doubt anything will - I think he’s too dependent on her

How sad/bad am I !!! I keep looking on MM gram to see if there’s some kind of response!!

I honestly don’t think there’s much to say about TNT - unless what happens in Vegas doesn’t stay there !! I honestly doubt anything will - I think he’s too dependent on her
I live in Las Vegas. All news escapes 😂 Our entire city has video cameras EVERYWHERE. We prosecute so many visitors who didn’t think their foolish behavior was being captured. 😲 The catch phrase was a collaboration to boost tourism. ✨

• Haha
Hmmm so her first Cosmo box sold out in 5 days her most recent sold out in just over a week. Not a huge difference butttt 😏
Is someone losing their relevance, Mol?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.