Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes - not even tagged in Maura’s stories.

She can’t be worried surely !! Nothing sinister really in the photos about his behaviour - maybe just pissed off that he’s away and having fun in the sun without her

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Yes - not even tagged in Maura’s stories.

She can’t be worried surely !! Nothing sinister really in the photos about his behaviour - maybe just pissed off that he’s away and having fun in the sun without her
True, The Sun, didn’t capture anything in the photos. But, Molly knows darn well her man didn’t shy away from the bikini-clad attention. Hence, her radio silence. She’s fuming 😤

Reactions: 16
She’ll have to grow a pair though if she wants him to be a serious sportsman - there are always rumours, photos etc attached to anyone in the public eye. And always plenty of the opposite sex wanted to be photographed with them !!

Hmmm so her first Cosmo box sold out in 5 days her most recent sold out in just over a week. Not a huge difference butttt 😏
Is someone losing their relevance, Mol?
I would suspect that most people buy it as much for the box as the contents - once you have the box you won’t buy it again. It will be a product of diminishing returns

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Hmmm interesting how her Cosmo box hasn’t sold out yet. I would’ve thought it would’ve gone in under two days. She’s desperately plugging it
Just had a look through her Cosmo box and she’s put Sunday Riley’s Luna Night Oil in it? Don’t get me wrong, it’s lush but she categoricallyyyyyyyy does not need harsh retinoids and anti-ageing products when she’s still so young. Could do more harm than good but love that for her 😚✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 10
True, The Sun, didn’t capture anything in the photos. But, Molly knows darn well her man didn’t shy away from the bikini-clad attention. Hence, her radio silence. She’s fuming 😤
I agree with this- he isn't doing anything out of the way... besides catfishing. Just because he has a girlfriend back home in the UK, everyone expects the gf to kick off. it's tiring.

Reactions: 6
Just had a look through her Cosmo box and she’s put Sunday Riley’s Luna Night Oil in it? Don’t get me wrong, it’s lush but she categoricallyyyyyyyy does not need harsh retinoids and anti-ageing products when she’s still so young. Could do more harm than good but love that for her 😚✌🏼
I doubt very much she uses any off the shelf products - I would image she uses prescription strength products which come from whoever does her fillers and botox. Ridiculous given how young she is - but women in her profession start very young on seriously active skincare

Reactions: 3
If you wanna see non stop chanel bags head over to money maes story. She’s getting really tacky now

Reactions: 13
I think she and Maura are having a bag off !!

At least you have the reassurance they have to pay for those - I do by Chanel are offering them sponsorship

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.