Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you have to isolate if you travelled for work? He will probably play that card if it’s possible!

Reactions: 1
He's registered as an elite athlete which means you don't have to isolate- so I’ve been told 🙄 the excuses for Tommy will be rolling in

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Sorry so behind on this thread, only came on to say I'm so frustrated following her now, everytime she has on a piece of clothing and I think it looks nice it's some £3k designer piece. She's so out of touch with her following, melter

Reactions: 18
I feel sorry for the personal shopper at Selfridges who has to tidy up after her when she’s thrown all of the outfits all over the floor. So disrespectful

• Wow
Reactions: 38
He's registered as an elite athlete which means you don't have to isolate- so I’ve been told 🙄 the excuses for Tommy will be rolling in
Nah he cant be registered "elite athlete" surely, he fights Barrys and Tonys from the pub.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
He is so out of shape looking for a boxer. I’ve seen lads down at my local in better nick.

Reactions: 13
Wasn't the fact that he wasn't classed as an elite athlete the reason why he wasn't exempt from quarantining and thus couldn't go to the first Vegas training camp?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry so behind on this thread, only came on to say I'm so frustrated following her now, everytime she has on a piece of clothing and I think it looks nice it's some £3k designer piece. She's so out of touch with her following, melter
that’s 4 pairs of Bottega shoes she’s asked opinions on now. I’m fed up of her and the constant designer posts/stories show off. Influencers don’t realise that their “job” will end one day and should invest their money wisely. She doesn’t actually care about people’s opinions it’s just wanting to brag and I’m not here for that.

Reactions: 28
I can’t believe he’s classed as an elite athlete !!!

Absolute howling at all the comments about him 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wow !!! Her shopping is really missing the mark now - just looks really boost full and wasteful. Hasn’t she got a massive wardrobe at home already ??

Last edited:
  • Haha
'an elite athlete" ahahahahaaaa. Tell that to Jake Paul.

'Not a girls' girl' :rolleyes::rolleyes: duck sake neither of them are girls' girls in my eyes.

Last edited:
I was being petty laughing about Tommy having to isolate and that was the reply back I got. According to the die hard fan Manchester fight club told them that. Like I mentioned before they will have excuses ready because Tommy has the Instagram boyfriend goals role to follow.

Reactions: 2
have a day off molly. duck me, you are so boring. help me pick one of my many pairs of designer shoes guys 🥺🥺 these alone cost your rent haha im sooo relatable, raw and ALL NATURAL xx

it’s just the fact that she doesn’t give a single duck what the poll says, it’s just an excuse to brag. how many times does she need to flaunt her belongings? everyone is aware that she has money.. her hands alone cost more than a deposit for a house for duck sake 😂 we don’t need reminding that u get paid for doing duck all!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 36
I don't know why she asks for help deciding shoes and clothing, because she knows beforehand which ones she's actually going to get, so just buy in peace. Choosing which designer item to splash money on is the hardest decision she has to make each day 🤦🏾‍♀️ what to spend money on and say it was the longest day of her life. So hard!!

Whatever plans she has for her birthday will definitely be over the top whether it's decorations, gushing about what Tommy did for her as a surprise or being showy. Then she'll do the influencer thing of recent saying how blessed, grateful she is, but over kill it to just come across as thankful and relatable and it comes across opposite to that at times. Or complain about not being away on holiday.

I don't get how you can be a fashion influencer but her fashion is joggers. I get that may be true to what she's wearing etc but I could understand her influence before and a bit after LI but now it's just boring clothing. What is she influencing? She has her army of Fiat 500 followers so they'll buy into her and what comes with, but I still can't pin point what they are interested in unless it's the lifestyle and relationship goals. As her collabs and products she doesn't really have to do much in terms of involvement, and then makeup and hair she says she's not the best at or cba.

As for friends, everyone knows too much time with your partner can get a bit much and having people outside of that is needed for balance and it being healthy. But she only really sees Maura and her management and yes they may be her circle and she may like a small close one but it's good to have hobbies or just other people outside of that to enjoy other experiences with and have a change. As what will she do if her and Maura fell out, or her and Tommy broke up. If she's not careful she'll just get lost in this relationship and not have an identity outside of it.

Reactions: 24
I don't know why she asks for help deciding shoes and clothing, because she knows beforehand which ones she's actually going to get, so just buy in peace. Choosing which designer item to splash money on is the hardest decision she has to make each day 🤦🏾‍♀️ what to spend money on and say it was the longest day of her life. So hard!!

Whatever plans she has for her birthday will definitely be over the top whether it's decorations, gushing about what Tommy did for her as a surprise or being showy. Then she'll do the influencer thing of recent saying how blessed, grateful she is, but over kill it to just come across as thankful and relatable and it comes across opposite to that at times. Or complain about not being away on holiday.

I don't get how you can be a fashion influencer but her fashion is joggers. I get that may be true to what she's wearing etc but I could understand her influence before and a bit after LI but now it's just boring clothing. What is she influencing? She has her army of Fiat 500 followers so they'll buy into her and what comes with, but I still can't pin point what they are interested in unless it's the lifestyle and relationship goals. As her collabs and products she doesn't really have to do much in terms of involvement, and then makeup and hair she says she's not the best at or cba.

As for friends, everyone knows too much time with your partner can get a bit much and having people outside of that is needed for balance and it being healthy. But she only really sees Maura and her management and yes they may be her circle and she may like a small close one but it's good to have hobbies or just other people outside of that to enjoy other experiences with and have a change. As what will she do if her and Maura fell out, or her and Tommy broke up. If she's not careful she'll just get lost in this relationship and not have an identity outside of it.
Well bloody said!

Reactions: 7
Happy 22nd birthday to the woman-child we’re all obsessed with. We love to hate you.
Still no mention of Tommy. Yikes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.