Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why her birthday has to constantly be this big deal which she has to VLOG and upload on social media. She’s so embarrassing - every single intimate moment or shared experience with her man isn’t something that we all need to see and for what exactly? To make young girls jealous or to make out that she has the perfect relationship or Tommy is the perfect man?Have some privacy in your relationship. She even said that she had an argument with Tommy and stormed out in an old VLOG and I’m thinking - why do we need to know about someone else’s domestics. She’s so desperate to be seen as relatable and the girl next door, it’s embarrassing. Enjoy your birthday with your man without the need to VLOG or Instagram every intimate moment whichruins the experience, IMO. It’s no longer your moment. It’s the public’s.

Reactions: 26
I keep seeing a lot about Molly struggling w her body image etc and how people don't think she looks different to love island - but I honestly do think she looks slimmer? she didn't need to lose weight of course because she looked good but I'm guessing it's just her struggling w her body image. It's the same w Saffron Barker, everyone says the same thing but I watched an old vlog of Saffron's and it's clear she has lost weight - neither of them needed to at all but I guess it's just how you perceive yourself kinda thing which I guess is understandable when you're so deep in the public eye
Yeah I haven’t looked at her insta for a few months and I’ve noticed she’s dropped quite a bit of weight

Reactions: 4
Yeah I haven’t looked at her insta for a few months and I’ve noticed she’s dropped quite a bit of weight
See the thing is on pap shots she seems to look the same as before but on her insta pics she looks quite thin, so I can’t make my mind up on whether she looks this way because she’s photoshopped the pictures. I don’t doubt that she’s lost weight but I think she’s as thin as she looks on her pics through editing.

Reactions: 22
It’s really hard to tell re her weight because she wears a lot of over sized clothing, especially in pap shots
In her insta pics she is often wearing more clothing that you can see a bit more skin, so you can see her collarbones etc.
I think everyone looks a bit better in a grid post because let’s be honest we all pick the best angle/lighting etc and she clearly edits too.
I’m not blowing smoke up her ass because I find her irritating as duck, but I think it can be quite damaging to scrutinise someone’s weight so much when she didn’t actually need to lose weight in the first place and clearly has a bit a complex about her weight anyway, hence always showing her salads etc

shes still a basic cringe witch with her tacky Range Rover though

Reactions: 19
I thought Tommy was meant to quarantine for 10 days yet he was out on a run?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I thought Tommy was meant to quarantine for 10 days yet he was out on a run?
He also said he want straight to the gym from the plane?! I know he's got about three braincells knocking around that skull but surely at least the people around him have informed him about the quarantine rules? Even if he decided to pay for the test and release scheme you still have to quarantine for 5 full days. This moron needs reporting, he's a danger.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
To be fair, the rules do not state that Molly has to self-isolate if her partner returns from abroad, so she hasn't really done anything wrong by leaving to go to London. Tommy however is just asking for a fine publicising his outings every day :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
Tommy’s been in fight camp for three weeks and she had time to spend with her friends and visit her parents and now that he’s back for a few days before he leaves for Miami agin - she’s spending it on a tour by visiting her friends and parents. Hmmm, trouble in paradise? She’s spent all of 5 minutes with him and he’s set to leave again soon. A break up might be unlikely but we live on hope.

Reactions: 21
Tommy’s been in fight camp for three weeks and she had time to spend with her friends and visit her parents and now that he’s back for a few days before he leaves for Miami agin - she’s spending it on a tour by visiting her friends and parents. Hmmm, trouble in paradise? She’s spent all of 5 minutes with him and he’s set to leave again soon. A break up might be unlikely but we live on hope.
If anything she needs a break from the big baby

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Boring bland birthday celebrations in an ugly but expensive hotel, all for the gram. It must be sad having to do everything to flaunt your money and spending it with your management 😅

Reactions: 20
V confused about what is going on between Tommy and molly and why he isn’t in London with her. Part of me thinks it is all a big plan for some big insta show or something along those lines.

side point, is it me or do a lot of influencers post pics on their stories of designer items in shops to suggest they could or have bought them but then don’t actually buy them eg Maura and her bracelet. Seems to be a trend of posting things in say selfridges but really, can they actually buy them?

Reactions: 22
Praying/manifesting that she washes her hair and doesn’t have it in a greasy bun for her birthday 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There is no way he won’t be there tomorrow - why would he have come back unless that’s the case. There was no tabloid outcry about the other party - in fact tabloid coverage is gushing.

I’m guessing that’s clear indication they can go ahead whether they break the rules or not. An enormous engagement announcement ??!

Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but if they get engaged I’ll know marriage is a farce what a joke lol

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.