Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If after this ‘set up’ tommy doesn’t do the big proposal then I think their relationship is done. Maybe now she has maura to cling onto she doesn’t need tommy.

Reactions: 11
If after this ‘set up’ tommy doesn’t do the big proposal then I think their relationship is done. Maybe now she has maura to cling onto she doesn’t need tommy.
It’s all set up - the 1.6k suite, the new clothes and the big occasion. Let’s see if Tommy breaks quarantine to do what’s expected.

I agree - if he doesn’t I think they’re over. She doesn’t really have much left to do apart from plan a wedding. Her saleability must be reaching its edges - how many shopping trips, make up tutorials can you do before it all starts looking stale!!

Reactions: 13
Is it possible Tommy is there but isn’t being shown because he’s supposed to isolate ? I know he’s posted on his stories but would be v easy to pretend

Reactions: 9
Rate Tommy for putting unedited pics up, should be showing appreciation for the real her, should be raw which he has done, not that molly will bloody like it

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.