Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep seeing a lot about Molly struggling w her body image etc and how people don't think she looks different to love island - but I honestly do think she looks slimmer? she didn't need to lose weight of course because she looked good but I'm guessing it's just her struggling w her body image. It's the same w Saffron Barker, everyone says the same thing but I watched an old vlog of Saffron's and it's clear she has lost weight - neither of them needed to at all but I guess it's just how you perceive yourself kinda thing which I guess is understandable when you're so deep in the public eye

Reactions: 15
God she’s disgusting.
In all fairness, other members of the household don’t need to isolate but they shouldn’t have kissed as that’s not isolating! Also he will definitely test to release on day 5 so will leave the house from then easy.

I don’t understand this girl. Looking forward to the birthday surprises...

Reactions: 2
I keep seeing a lot about Molly struggling w her body image etc and how people don't think she looks different to love island - but I honestly do think she looks slimmer?
I don’t think it’s possible for her to look skinnier than she did on love island she doesn’t exactly look emaciated lol

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.