Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jobmat

Is that the one where after hours in hair, make up, the use of a stylist, and filters and photoshopping she looks effortlessly chic !!

Reactions: 7
I was slightly hesitant to accept that it was photoshopped but there are several discrepancies. Ugh, I wanted more drama!
Also, didn’t he have a girlfriend in 2018 so it would’ve made her a shitty person too. I am dying to see Tommy’s response. I genuinely think he’ll go about his day like usual with another gym selfie like Molly’s doing on Instagram right now and never mention Jake Paul’s never again because he has humiliated him on another level.
They’re trending again on Twitter. I don’t think any future Love Island contestant will ever be more relevant than her. This bitch trends every other week which means this forum and its users better get comfortable.

I keep seeing a lot about Molly struggling w her body image etc and how people don't think she looks different to love island - but I honestly do think she looks slimmer?
I don’t think it’s possible for her to look skinnier than she did on love island she doesn’t exactly look emaciated lol

Gilly88

Is it just me (probably!) or do her nails look a bit off? Like they look grown out before they’re grown out?
What even is the point of that caption. Are we meant to think Mauras the weird one for not wanting to take videos of her nails? Bore off Molly

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Jobmat

Obviously not ranting at anyone on the thread but cannot understand for the life of me why brands pay for influencers to go to fancy meals??? It’s not as if it’s any form of promo it’s just a waste of money? Doesn’t even do anything for the brand!
It associates the brands with trendy places - and therefore makes the clothes/shoes/whatever look more desirable. Also I doubt very much the places charge for the meals - if people think
Influencers are there they will book tables themselves. For them it’s relatively cheap advertising

Why isn’t she flying out to see Tommy considering restrictions are lowered so it’s allowed and even Paris has gone? I’m sure she’s dying to see her “Blue Eyed Prince” 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick

Gemx

Yeah shady ass bunch if you ask me. The stories on Lucies insta are hilarious they are all so awkward around each other.

Odd how Mauras best mates are bunch of randoms from love island. I hope when I reach her age I would have kept some proper friends that I’ve known longer than a year or two.
I’m pretty she has other best mates and they went to her boohoo events. With lockdown easing and you can only have so many together and I’m sure ego would prefer “influencers” at a brand dinner.

She’s still best mates with her Irish friends Danika and Becky who are in Ireland but comment regularly on her posts. Monster girls Dom, Danelle(who met up with them in Dubai), Laura and Shannon. Match girls Jennifer and Laura are still good friends with her. She does have friends outside of love island. Molly and Lucie was the two closest girls to her on the show so no surprising she’s friends with them.

Last edited:

Holidaybobs

VIP Member
If she doesn’t get a deal with a finance company, she will probably get a RR evoque, you can get them for about £250 a month on a business lease.

goss4me

True, The Sun, didn’t capture anything in the photos. But, Molly knows darn well her man didn’t shy away from the bikini-clad attention. Hence, her radio silence. She’s fuming 😤
I agree with this- he isn't doing anything out of the way... besides catfishing. Just because he has a girlfriend back home in the UK, everyone expects the gf to kick off. it's tiring.

DiorsDreamer

Yeah it's always hit or miss with the rumours - e.g. in this article they got Molly right but poor Jazmine never saw the light of day lol.

To be fair, I know the casting can be a bit cutthroat and your offer to be on the show can be retracted at the last minute, so maybe this Jazmine girl was meant to appear but there was a last minute change. So you have to take all the article rumours with a grain of salt.
Gosh Molly had the best pics pre love island honestly what happened...