Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TequilaMockingbird

Sorry but what is going on with her ootd?

Reminds me of a kid dressing up her dads suit jackets from the early 00s or something.

Don’t get me started on the jeans.

Reactions: 7

sunisshining

Chatty Member
If that’s the case then what a sad little life Jane. The rings look quite scratched and dull to me!

Plus, why does she wear them all together at the same time. I save mine for special occasions, not sure if I’m the weird one or she is?
the answer will always be she is the weird one!

Pippylong0509

VIP Member
I don't know why she asks for help deciding shoes and clothing, because she knows beforehand which ones she's actually going to get, so just buy in peace. Choosing which designer item to splash money on is the hardest decision she has to make each day 🤦🏾‍♀️ what to spend money on and say it was the longest day of her life. So hard!!

Whatever plans she has for her birthday will definitely be over the top whether it's decorations, gushing about what Tommy did for her as a surprise or being showy. Then she'll do the influencer thing of recent saying how blessed, grateful she is, but over kill it to just come across as thankful and relatable and it comes across opposite to that at times. Or complain about not being away on holiday.

I don't get how you can be a fashion influencer but her fashion is joggers. I get that may be true to what she's wearing etc but I could understand her influence before and a bit after LI but now it's just boring clothing. What is she influencing? She has her army of Fiat 500 followers so they'll buy into her and what comes with, but I still can't pin point what they are interested in unless it's the lifestyle and relationship goals. As her collabs and products she doesn't really have to do much in terms of involvement, and then makeup and hair she says she's not the best at or cba.

As for friends, everyone knows too much time with your partner can get a bit much and having people outside of that is needed for balance and it being healthy. But she only really sees Maura and her management and yes they may be her circle and she may like a small close one but it's good to have hobbies or just other people outside of that to enjoy other experiences with and have a change. As what will she do if her and Maura fell out, or her and Tommy broke up. If she's not careful she'll just get lost in this relationship and not have an identity outside of it.
Well bloody said!

All these smoothies for breakfast and salads for lunch and dinner and trips to the gym and she hasn’t lost a single pound. Starving herself and hitting the gym consistently but her body looks the exact same as it has since she left Love Island. I wonder why..

This is so awkward, when molly says Maura is giving Tommy a hard on🤦🏻‍♀️ the passive aggressiveness is realll
Is it? All I see is a cuckhold. She’s almost happy that Maura is giving him a boner and is poking fun at it. Such a pathetic girl that she’d let that scab Maura anywhere near her man. You can tell Maura wants a real big strong man like Tommy and not some man child in their 30s like Chris who performs cringe worthy reels on Instagram. If Maura and Tommy do get together, I genuinely hope Molly doesn’t expect sympathy from anyone. We warned our good sis!

Knight of Galador

Chatty Member
Im sorry but this annoys me so much why is there a reference to colour in that sentence!!?? How does colour have any relevance
I think a lot of her poc fans put pressure on her to speak out about issues involving race. I think she's snapping back "why do I always have people begging for me to speak out? Why aren't you badgering the white influencers to do the same?"

under the ivy

VIP Member
My DI told me that intensive driving schools are block booking at test centres for their pupils. A lot of people have waited to take their test/lessons due to Covid so are turning to intensive schools. I wouldn’t do it even if I had the money.

lockdown sux

VIP Member
Both times Maura avoided the press carpet pictures unlike the rest of them. It’s all about selective pics since the ones they use have people cropped out. The sun won’t run the other pictures because they do like to create fake rumours. Chris shared her on his Instagram stories both times now they went to Thorpe park but she didn’t even post they were there.
I saw there were photos of Georgia Steele chatting to Chris Hughes too but the sun wouldn’t get as many clicks if they ran that story 🤣

janedoe2

Is it? All I see is a cuckhold. She’s almost happy that Maura is giving him a boner and is poking fun at it. Such a pathetic girl that she’d let that scab Maura anywhere near her man. You can tell Maura wants a real big strong man like Tommy and not some man child in their 30s like Chris who performs cringe worthy reels on Instagram. If Maura and Tommy do get together, I genuinely hope Molly doesn’t expect sympathy from anyone. We warned our good sis!
I hate how people don’t give Molly enough credit. Molly is the most savvy islander. She has made the most money. I think it’s weird that people warn Molly about something 2 years ago on tv. Molly knows exactly what she is doing. Not naive at all.

• Haha
OMGGGGGG he exposed her and it’s definitely her with the white heart. Just shows what a basic chick she is and how desperate she was before Love Island. She thinks she’s prestige but she couldn’t get a decent looking man before the villa. She’s a joke!

• Haha
  • Wow

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Molly won't be happy. And it's crazy, that tysons son is with them no school or anything he's only a child
In the traveller community children usually leave school at a young age. I know Tyson has said he wants them to continue to go to school however Paris would prefer them to be taught at home. They’ve said this in interviews and it’s online

tequilasunrise

And her self tan work is so poor, I’m shocked. How can you own a tanning company but your own tan is so poorly distributed? Her face is paler than her body and that Filter tan can’t be good if it always makes her look Orange instead of golden. I think she should get a spray tan to cover her face and body properly.
And why is her hair always so greasy, it’s disgusting. Why doesn’t she wash her hair? Doesn’t she take regular baths or showers? Or does she avoid them as well? Ew. Her personal hygiene levels must be unbelievably low considering she admits in her Maldives VLOG that she barely shaves her vagina even though she can afford laser hair removal and she stuck a bunch of tissues during her period instead of a pad or tampon. She’s disgusting!
Noooooo not the stuffing tissue down there. Where did she say this, I am deceased. She only ever seems to have a bath, not that there’s anything wrong with that but a shower gives u that proper clean feeling in my opinion!!

that’s probably why she covers up all the time as well she’s probably bare hairy

LDNtea

VIP Member
I don’t think that many first time drivers crash, do they? Although most first time drivers are in a small and not very powerful car because the insurance is so expensive. I’m sure that you’re probably more likely to crash a large and powerful car if you’ve just passed your test, saffron barker managed to crash her Range Rover in her own drive.
LMAO DID SHE

• Haha