Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Our Molls loves a Hailey Bieber copy. Never can quite pull it off though poor sod
Omg she genuinely looked hideous in that pink dress. Between the orange tan, the weird teeth, the fake hair and the lack of make up. I mean seriously, you’re on a red carpet, where is the eye makeup? Where is anything? The original dress was lame but you had to repeat it? I almost feel sorry for Greek God Tommy until I saw the new video of him and his family calling out Jake Paul and I felt second hand embarrassment for him. What a cringe family. Jake Paul already accused him of hiding behind his brother and now he can add his weird little nephew to the list.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Not a perceptive eye at all. 😂
That was definitely not for smoking weed. Lol. You can see the filter is brown and has been used. Someone just didn’t finish their cigarette. That is tabacco coming out of the cigarette not pot. Most people vape or use edibles. I think you are really just being an ass pushing this fake story
The sun post the most shite ever, anything molly does she’ll get an article for them. Break a nail “Molly Mae injures herself” like seriously they’re no credible source. Don’t know whether she pays them for these articles at this point or they are that desperate for views on their website.

LDNtea

VIP Member
Long time lurker, first time poster here, but I really want to know what happened with her cancer scare too!
Fake tan is so much better for you than spending time in the sun/sunbeds and you're right, she's really missed a good opportunity to bring out her own sun protection! She could've gotten so much more exposure working with skin cancer charities etc. and I wish she'd do more to promote being safe in the sun. I don't even feel like she's mentioned wearing protection/ staying safe when she's gone on holiday since?
And from this I challenge anyone to argue that she’s not a total twat!

• Heart

Smiley23

is it an evoque? I would say 50/60k? Evoques are about mid 30-40k and then an extra 10/15 for the custom I would say.
Unsure if she’s paid cash or finance but finance would be like 700£ish a month which I imagine is probably pocket change
Remember when she said you can’t afford something unless you can pay for it twice. Must be doing a LOT better than we thought then.

• Sad

Jobmat

Sounds like he finds it hard to acknowledge her achievements. A tad self involved perhaps - not a shock really but ........

I guess she going to be the designated driver for ever now !!

Im sorry but this annoys me so much why is there a reference to colour in that sentence!!?? How does colour have any relevance
sounds like the yewande race argument is still ongoing. Perhaps a dig at the ego launch celebration and Maura’s open support of lucie

TJ90

VIP Member
It’s always other people that are the problem isn’t it? In this case it’s the five instructors she had previously. More than likely you’re the problem Molly because you’re an overdramatic drama queen. And celebrating with a salad, absolutely riveting x
This! I failed my test 6 times but I never swapped instructor. I was literally just a shit driver and 10 years later I still am

Imagine if she surprises us all and gets a 2nd hand old banger 😂
I’ll give her my Corsa for free, it’s a load of shite 😂

• Haha

Sallyspal

VIP Member
HOWWWW has she gotten only 1 minor... before I passed and even when I did there was several..same with friends and family...and anyone I know in fact!!! seems mad... did she pay to pass? 😅

Yukon909

Chatty Member
She’s probs made her story black and white so she can hide the car and get more views in her vlog showing it