Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fwooper

VIP Member
It looks so real though, everything’s in the screenshot 🥱

Wonder if she will acknowledge it
It's incredibly easy to fake an Instagram DM these days - there's whole apps dedicated to it. It's why when people 'expose' celebrity/influencer DMs they'll often do a screen recording to prove they're real because you just can't trust screenshots these days.

Is it possible they exchanged messages before that (which could now be deleted) and that’s why it shows an older date? I don’t know much about insta
But if she really did send the message with the white heart, that would mean she sent it after Oct 2019 (when the emoji was released), by which point she was with Tommy so I don't think this can be real. And I'm pretty sure timestamps are associated with the messages and don't stay in place after you've deleted messages.

Reactions: 8

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
That’s like saying why do magazines never use models without make up and airbrushing. Her Instagram is a business page where she is promoting brands and selling herself as a brand to other brands, who probably don’t want her with her hair scraped back looking normal. Whereas although her YouTube makes money, it’s where she can be more herself.
Magazines shouldn’t be using airbrushing after all the greif they’ve caused people - celebrities, young and impressionable girls and boys. Pretty sure they’ve stopped doing airbrushing now and they aren’t out in hair salons etc anymore because of the harm they cause and have caused. Her hair is always scraped back into a greasy bun whether it’s an AD or not 🤣 The only brand she makes effort with her hair for is Beauty Works and even then she’s a shocking choice for ambassador with the state of her hair. All of her Youtube comments claim she’s real and normal, nobody says anything bad about her on there so she should just be herself regardless of the platform

• Heart

RedTiger

VIP Member
Jake Paul’s insta story lol, I hate jake paul though 😫
I just spat my drink out at this how embarrassing nababaaha nah 😂 just shows how desperate she was for fame that she would scoop as low as jake paul and his weird team 10 gang back then to get noticed

Never mind its photoshopped how boring 😭

saweetandsour

I wouldn’t be so sure, she’s not wearing her ring in her stories and she’s covered her ring in the grid post. Unless it’s clout, but she must be worried incase tyson is drinking again as well as potential cheating. No woman should have to go through that, especially when pregnant
Ohhhh no :( Thats so sad if so

Charlie35

is she channelling her inner crab 🦀 in her latest story....... weird gangly pose or is it just me seeing that 😅🤷🏻‍♀️

LDNtea

VIP Member
I completely agree with the anti-semite analysis. People think that being pro Palestine means that you’re anti-Semitic which is completely untrue but there are links to Instagram posts and articles which educate you on the topic which she should’ve done. I wonder why they’re both so quiet on their socials. I reckon she’s either on her way to Miami or already there and they’re having reunited sex. He said after Miami, he plans on returning to Vegas with Tyson so she’ll probably spend her birthday there with all them.

One reason I think she isn’t dressing like her pre Love Island self is because she’s insecure about her weight gain. I think it definitely is the love stone and she could easily lose it with all the money she has at her disposal. Her pre-Love Island body looks like Maura’s current body which is probably why she feels like she can’t flaunt it. She probably feels fat. I know I cover up when I feel like that. She could always haul her ass to the gym if she wants to lose weight instead of sleeping all day and drinking Diet Coke.
Also - how come Maura’s EGO campaign was a million times better and more promoted than Molly’s?? Not to mention the shoes were STUNNING in comparison to Molly’s hideous collection. EGO did our girl dirty! Xoxo
God I hope not because this girl is TINY- I know insecurity isn’t usually justified but still. If she’s worried about her weight then I’m worried. She’s a size 8 if not a 6! So unhealthy - it jars me when Ella talks about her body as if she has fluctuated wildly as well when she’s gone from a 6 to an 8 with motherhood. It’s a really bad impression on the young girls that follow them both. As if it’s wrong to be above a size 8!

I love how the only positive thing people can say about Money-Mae is that she’s sAvVy and ShE dOeSn’T gEt EnOuGh CrEdIt. Lmao does it look like she does anything for her own business? It’s basically Fran and her management team that put everything in place for her and she just turns up. Fran puts together her entire calendar month to month and tells her to be there at X time and their going to Y. She even picks her up because she can’t drive. Fran reaches out to all the companies for brand deals or they reach out to Fran. Molly is just the face of the business because she’s famous. Would people be flocking to buy something if it was created by someone who isn’t in the public eye? No. She doesn’t deserve any credit in my opinion, it’s the team behind the scenes that do all the hard work. She might pick what products to bring out, but she’s not formulating them herself in her bathroom. She might come up with ideas for brands, but her team put the wheels in motion. Do people genuinely believe that success is measured by how much money you make?

God give me strength *in a Ted Hastings accent*
Said it before and I won’t stop until she references her cancer scare.
If this chick was that fucking savvy she’d be promoting skin protection and bringing out her own range of sun cream. SHE HAS A FAKE TAN BRAND. so inefficient it makes me almost angry!!

klady

VIP Member
MM should use this opportunity to ditch the manchild. Imagine having to try to have conversations with him? 🤯
I agree that she should ditch him. She won’t, though! Why? Because he told the entire villa what a whore he is and yet, here they are. Besides, does Molly really strike us as being smart enough to leave this asshole?!?

I know I know, everyone’s seen this before and it happened in love island but please can everyone take 3 minutes out of their day to watch this scene, and their connection and what Tommy says about her and tell me how Molly is best friends with her?

I literally always think about this

Base2019

VIP Member
I’m beginning to think they are going to get engaged and try for a baby soon! Could be why there was a big push on with the driving test and the RR purchased as opposed to a wee fiat 500 🤣

want to add, I don’t like to speculate re: babies with anyone as it’s none of my business but she’s made no secret about wanting a baby with Tommy on insta so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Snoopingsnoopy

Definitely think amber’s recent comment on her story is aimed at MM “some of your white favs haven’t said a word on the matter”
Im sorry but this annoys me so much why is there a reference to colour in that sentence!!?? How does colour have any relevance

Pippylong0509

VIP Member
Hmmm so her first Cosmo box sold out in 5 days her most recent sold out in just over a week. Not a huge difference butttt 😏
Is someone losing their relevance, Mol?

Lizziebox

last photo and caption.

yes it is up to tommy and tyson to set boundaries but i don't think much of women who post photos all cuddled up with somebody else's partner like the ones posted above (now deleted it seems?) and in this post. tommy and tyson are dickheads but i feel pretty comfortable criticising both them and these random women. he's kind of ruining molly's whole perfect couple schtick isn't he? his third photo is literally him and molly kissing so it's not like they wouldn't know he's in a relationship.
This woman is following molly on Instagram

• Wow
  • Haha