Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pixienuts1975

Failed my manual test 3 times and ended up taking a break from driving because I got so downhearted 🤦🏼‍♀️ Miss Molly does 1 automatic and passes? Is it really that much easier?
Pretty sure she was quite open about either failing before or finding it so hard she stopped learning. So don’t be discouraged!! I passed on my 4th attempt and each fail was HORRIFIC but so happy I stuck with it. You will get there!! ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9

hol20x

VIP Member
I know some of you dislike Molly but anyone that drives, you'll know passing your driving test is one of the best feelings in the world. Passing my driving test is up there for sure and I've had some good times in my life. She'll get an expensive car as her first car but so would I if I had the money she does. This isn't me defending her but I just don't see why people are downplaying it. And in all honesty, although it makes more sense to do a manual test, Molly will only get cars that make sense to have in automatic. E.g. RR's and Gwagons
I don’t actually dislike her and I agree that passing your test is one of the best feelings ever. I failed mine twice and I wanted it so badly and when I got it on my third try I cried with happiness. It gives you independence. Fair play to her for sticking at it even though she found it tough.

HereForThePics1979

It’s not even the joggers for me, it’s the socks and sliders with Chanel 🤢🤢🤢 oh yeah so classy Molly
And the fact people were commenting say “Wow 😍” please tell me what’s so ground breaking about an outfit any old chav would wear down to Poundland

Rubysue123

Chatty Member
Is it possible Tommy is there but isn’t being shown because he’s supposed to isolate ? I know he’s posted on his stories but would be v easy to pretend

grumpycat

VIP Member
I learnt manual but now drive an auto, I always said I wouldn’t 😂 Most cars are now esp shes gonna have a RR or that type of car, plus soon they’ll all want us on electric. Whatever makes you happy I think!

She’ll be daft to have a g wagon as a first car purely because they are not fun to drive and actually really difficult so I predict a Velar or a RR sport like Maura

Emmy44

VIP Member
She does look the same tho, comparing her in the street with no glam vs her on Instagram with full glam isn’t a comparison you can make
I agree. Especially as she’s not fake on YouTube with how she looks, she’s not trying to hide anything. insta is always gonna be different/fake pics for 99% of people. I don’t know one person who uploads makeup free and filter free pictures

• Heart

klady

VIP Member
I don’t know if I agree with this. He’s a 21 year old lad and his brother is a heavyweight boxer & Tommy has got the chance to go to Vegas with him. When me and my ex were 21 he was going off on holidays as was I, it is possible to go on a holiday with your friends and not cheat. What a toxic relationship if you wasn’t allowed to go anywhere. There’s bound to be girls about because Tyson is MEGA famous but all the pictures I’ve seen Tommy isn’t really doing anything wrong? I also don’t think it matters how many girls he has slept with in the past as my ex was the same he had slept with in excess of 100 before he got with me however when he met me he was 100% loyal. You can’t always judge people from their past.
I’m happy your boyfriend was 100% loyal. That’s what everybody deserves ☺ However, The Sun didn’t make up these photos. Tyson was caught being over friendly with these scantily clad women. Shame on him! He’s holding hands with one hooker and allowing other to lotion him down. I’m willing to bet that’s not the only area he allowed her to rub 🤨. Now, for lil brother. To me, Tommy looks up to Tyson, and I can only imagine Tyson encouraging Tommy to “have some fun!” We all saw the irresponsible photo of Tyson cheering on his young son. With that said, the prosecution rests.

Attachments

• Sick

Jobmat

Where’s molly?

Was just going to say why does it look like Molly crashed that picture

It’s an interesting 3some - and it looks like one about to be reunited. Tommy’s story seems to suggest he’s there tonight - I wonder how far they will push the restrictions tonight !!!

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
okay guys.. i think washing hair is pushing it. we don’t want to kill her off that soon! way too much effort for our molly x
You’re so right! I stand corrected: ONLY dry shampoo on day 6 after hair wash day but you have to let the chip fat marinate in those roots before 🥰

• Haha