Molly-Mae Hague #5 It’s a hard-knock life for Money Mae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else find it a bit stupid of Molly to post stories about her breakouts when she's literally just been plugging two brands of skincare? I can't remember the name of them, but have definitely seen some stories about her new 'skincare regime' and how amazing it is... If I were the brand I'd be thinking er Molly shut up you're meant to be saying how great our products are and how they've transformed your skin, not resulted in spots 🙄
Yess she advertised Nip+fab and then elemis. I've never tried the 1st one so I don't know if its for a certain skin type that's not hers but Elemis have a whole range (including the product she advertised) that actually clean your skin by intentionally bringing dirt to the surface so unless you've actually been told that or do your research before buying it, you don't know why it makes your face bad before it gets better 🤷🏼‍♀️ She clearly wasn't told that before advertising it which is kind of funny cause now it looks like it's a bad product 😌 jokes on the company for having Money Mae advertise their brand I suppose

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Yess she advertised Nip+fab and then elemis. I've never tried the 1st one so I don't know if its for a certain skin type that's not hers but Elemis have a whole range (including the product she advertised) that actually clean your skin by intentionally bringing dirt to the surface so unless you've actually been told that or do your research before buying it, you don't know why it makes your face bad before it gets better 🤷🏼‍♀️ She clearly wasn't told that before advertising it which is kind of funny cause now it looks like it's a bad product 😌 jokes on the company for having Money Mae advertise their brand I suppose
I will admit I bought the Molly mae beauty box and I got a elemis toner and it's really good actually. But ya she clearly doesn't have a clue what she has been at with her skin products.

Reactions: 6
Isn’t Boohoo the dad of whoever owns PLT ? How long until PLT starts getting spiders in their packing like Boohoo is getting now, bc PLT already had fleas and period blood in their packaging they could have anything I wonder what surprise people will get in Mollys edit packaging 😷🤢🤮
Oh my one part of me would send it back in the return, have your mate back x

The other part of me feels bad for the lil (bleeping massive) guy 🤮

Reactions: 5
Isn’t Boohoo the dad of whoever owns PLT ? How long until PLT starts getting spiders in their packing like Boohoo is getting now, bc PLT already had fleas and period blood in their packaging they could have anything I wonder what surprise people will get in Mollys edit packaging 😷🤢🤮
Couldn’t even watch that 🤢 Their dad owns Boohoo and two of his sons own PLT. But, one took a side step into property.

Reactions: 9
“LOVVVVVE THAT FOR ME” 😚✌🏻 Typical MM content attempting to be “real” and “relatable”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Couldn’t even watch that 🤢 Their dad owns Boohoo and two of his sons own PLT. But, one took a side step into property.
Not really Molly related but this is why I mourn the loss of the high street. I'm okay with ordering many things online but the idea that my clothes could be infested with tit like that gives me the creeps.

Reactions: 16
Molly got Elle Brown a bloody prada bag for her birthday.. what is it with people throwing their money at something designer 😒
Fake 1 outa one of molly friends fake site I don't to the name but her man was wearing Gucci sliders and my nephew was robbed of 180 pound for thm sik people

Is awful!! I think we need to do what France did and make it illegal for supermarkets etc to throw stuff away
Tesco waiterose gregg also take their best b4r to the homeless n salvation army hostels

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yeah I found her advice really tit haha I think most influencers when asked how to become an influencer give really vague answers, probably because it’s such a competitive market and they’re not keen for it to become even more saturated. She basically just said to be consistent with content, and that how she went from 12k to 100k in 6 months. The core of becoming an influencer is having a big following. She should have explained how she did that, because if you have 200 followers and post consistently it doesn’t mean 100k people will find your page and follow you 😂 did she use certain hashtags, did she network, did she #f4f haha, I think people want to know how she got that many people to find her page, the consistent posting part is obvious.
Do u mean Sarah or Molly?

Reactions: 1
it can’t be just me that thinks molly is so materialistic? like everything the girl has is branded or expensive, what sort of life is that lol. I get she has money to splash out, but it really portrays how simple she is, just following trends, obsessing about her image and not finding her own style. Molly put the LV notebook down and pop down to tesco, they have a nice stationary range there, who knows maybe you’ll find some individuality there aswell.

Reactions: 29
im actually at a loss for words at these insect-infested packages from these brands... makes it seem as if their factory is located in a tropical jungle, not in the uk

Reactions: 17
Out of all the people in the world, she wasted her money on Elle brown? She really is deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Molly got Elle Brown a bloody prada bag for her birthday.. what is it with people throwing their money at something designer 😒
The good old “I want people to think I’m rich buying my fake best mate a designer bag but this is the cheapest one there is”

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.