Molly-Mae Hague #5 It’s a hard-knock life for Money Mae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw this on Twitter
Do you notice that quite often people do tweets like this after something she has said or put on her IG story that could potentially be taken in the wrong way? Free pret food, calling the gucci coat chavy etc. At this point I think she says a lot of things on purpose and posts these things just to get a reaction... which helps her engagement and gets people talking about her. Could be wrong though😂

Reactions: 11
Cue the pity party and moaning stories... Tommy is now in London and Molly will be ALL alone 🥺 boohoo!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Molly is going to self-destructed without Tommy around, it’s just not her vibe guys okkkkeeeyyyyyyy 😗✌

Reactions: 20
Why do PLT choose the weirdest songs for their adverts? I know they can’t just slap on an Ed Sheehan song but could they at least put something a bit more energetic? The only one I liked was: Mi rumba-ZHU

Reactions: 3
tbh I don't think the new collection is nearly as bad as the previous one...
I mean.....
WHAT IN THE duck IS THAT! Hahahahaha, bloody hell 😂 😂
Anyway, glad you brought it back to these 'collections' because I have a slightly OT but not one. I think these 'influencers' and 'celebrities' should make it clearer that these so called collections are edits and are not hand designed. I watched Breaking Fashion about ITS and it showed behind the scenes of their collabs and it's literally just each person choosing things off a rack picked out by the employee's for them. No personality or anything just a yes I like that or no I don't. I'm sure there's some people out there on Fiat 500 Twitter (no shade, I love a 500) who genuinely believed Money sat and designed every single piece unique to the collection. Remember a few collections ago she 'brought out' something that was already on the PLT website but they bumped up the price by £3 because her greasy self was attached to it. These items are designed by PLT workers who are probably on minimum wage just as they are at ITS. Because if something was genuinely being designed by an influencer it would take too long and by then it would be out of fashion, although judging by what I've seen on here that doesn't really matter to Missy Mae.

Reactions: 18
Strange that in her story today she was hinting at Tommy about an engagement, but I swear she’s said in a live or one of her vlogs before that tommy would propose tomorrow If he could and she’s asked him not too
Omg Yh I remember this lol
She needs to make her mind up which is it

Reactions: 3
Thread title suggestion - Call her out and she'll call you a troll, just another day in the life of our Moll

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Does anyone else find it a bit stupid of Molly to post stories about her breakouts when she's literally just been plugging two brands of skincare? I can't remember the name of them, but have definitely seen some stories about her new 'skincare regime' and how amazing it is... If I were the brand I'd be thinking er Molly shut up you're meant to be saying how great our products are and how they've transformed your skin, not resulted in spots 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Does anyone else find it a bit stupid of Molly to post stories about her breakouts when she's literally just been plugging two brands of skincare? I can't remember the name of them, but have definitely seen some stories about her new 'skincare regime' and how amazing it is... If I were the brand I'd be thinking er Molly shut up you're meant to be saying how great our products are and how they've transformed your skin, not resulted in spots 🙄
Surprised she hasn’t ✨manifested✨ getting rid of the spots yet seeing as it always works for her...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I came on to say this is atleast the second time she has said she has broken out and she was advertising nip and fab recently saying how amazzzzing there skin products where. Lol Like it can't be that hard to keep track don't mention my bad skin till I'm done with the company.

Reactions: 12
Don’t worry, when she has to advertise skincare she will use one of this Instagram filters that blurs your face 😗✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was it molly’s mums or dads house they went to in the first lockdown? It was a big house I’m just wondering whether it was her mums because of her saying that they are apparently not well off...

Reactions: 6
Molly putting her feet on the seats really rubs me the wrong way 😅
she's got absolutely no respect for other people's property. i would love to see her get a car and put my minging feet on her seats and see her take to her instagram to make 4000000 stories about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.