Molly-Mae Hague #5 It’s a hard-knock life for Money Mae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Influencers getting food for free honestly gives me the rage 😂 it makes me mad that they accept and don’t think for a second “no don’t worry I can pay”
Sorry I haven’t read rest of pret comments yet BUT this is actually just a pret thing.
They did it to me twice a few years ago and I was so confused why I kept getting stuff for free then someone told me, and I googled. Pret don’t have a loyalty scheme (or never used to pre-pandemic) and so what they do instead is the staff are encouraged to give free items IF they think the customer deserves it. I’ve had this many times especially once I got to know the team in my local one, but even in other places I’ve had it - it’s a company policy.
One example is the time I went in having had my bag stolen at the weekend - I was on the phone to my bank re card fraud and they gave me my entire order free as they could see I was upset🥰

ANYWAY I STILL DONT THINK MONEY MAE QUALIFIES FOR FREE tit!! and sorry I am a pret lover - I actually think they’re a bleeping sick company loool their marketing after pandemic was fantastic and on point. Ok I’ll stop being a loser now

Reactions: 8
But they can’t give food away that is past the sell by date or going to be thrown in the bin to homeless people that are starving to death. Nice one
No no they do!!! In London at least they have little vans that pick up leftover food from each location then deliver to shelters. And once I asked the lovely lady in my local if I could pay for whatever a homeless man wanted. It was near closing time (like 10mins) and she said it was fine, as that’s why he was there anyway - because they give the leftover food away.

I do appreciate tho that there are many prets Across theuk and some sites may have less nice staff

Pret get an allowance to give customers freebies. Apparently it’s if you say good morning or have a little chat etc. I’ve had a free coffee and cookie before 😄. I was so excited 😂😂
I thought I was VIP looool until someone told me this policy. Someone said “he probably fancies you” I was like NO! It’s a different server each time and they’re women!! Hahah

New collection is horrid. Struggling to find one piece I would wear in public. (Not that I’m buying that flea infested crap anyway) 🤢

Poor Molly! She needs to sign with another label I think!
They all do PLT is terrible!!
clearly that owners umar is throwing enough P their way to model it tho

Reactions: 6
No no they do!!! In London at least they have little vans that pick up leftover food from each location then deliver to shelters. And once I asked the lovely lady in my local if I could pay for whatever a homeless man wanted. It was near closing time (like 10mins) and she said it was fine, as that’s why he was there anyway - because they give the leftover food away.

I do appreciate tho that there are many prets Across theuk and some sites may have less nice staff

I thought I was VIP looool until someone told me this policy. Someone said “he probably fancies you” I was like NO! It’s a different server each time and they’re women!! Hahah
This is lovely 🥺 I know alot of shops ect aren’t allowed (I think because if someone had an allergic reaction ect the shop could get sued) so it’s nice to hear they do this! It’s baffling how much food goes into the bin isn’t it 🤯

Reactions: 2
This is lovely 🥺 I know alot of shops ect aren’t allowed (I think because if someone had an allergic reaction ect the shop could get sued) so it’s nice to hear they do this! It’s baffling how much food goes into the bin isn’t it 🤯
Is awful!! I think we need to do what France did and make it illegal for supermarkets etc to throw stuff away

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is awful!! I think we need to do what France did and make it illegal for supermarkets etc to throw stuff away
We used to do it and then one person sued and ruined it for everyone. There was a show years ago where people used to go in the bins at night behind supermarkets for all the free food. They had jobs and was fine financially. It pissed me off as I thought they should leave it to those who need it!

In regards to PLT, my friend went to school with Umar and said he was really nice and quiet. No one expected him to be as successful as he is. But, when your dad owns boohoo I guess it’s not too hard to break into fast fashion.

Reactions: 12
We used to do it and then one person sued and ruined it for everyone. There was a show years ago where people used to go in the bins at night behind supermarkets for all the free food. They had jobs and was fine financially. It pissed me off as I thought they should leave it to those who need it!

In regards to PLT, my friend went to school with Umar and said he was really nice and quiet. No one expected him to be as successful as he is. But, when your dad owns boohoo I guess it’s not too hard to break into fast fashion.
Oh I had no clue who he was until I seen him mentioned on here haha (various threads). To be fair who would turn down the lifestyle he’s leading? But yeah. The sweatshop stuff turns me off greatly especially to them see a photo of him in a Lamborghini or whatever

Reactions: 6
Oh I had no clue who he was until I seen him mentioned on here haha (various threads). To be fair who would turn down the lifestyle he’s leading? But yeah. The sweatshop stuff turns me off greatly especially to them see a photo of him in a Lamborghini or whatever
The sweatshop stuff didn’t surprise me, they all do it. There’s no way they can keep prices so cheap. If it’s not from abroad then it’s over here. Cheetham hill in Manchester is full of wholesalers and the turn around is too fast for it to be anything but.

Reactions: 11
She aid this?! Was it on stories or what

It was on stories on Sunday night I think. She said when she was 'fired' from the gym her dad gave her six months to see if she could go full time at being an influencer. Obviously it worked so well done but to say that in the same sentence as 'we all have the same 24 hours in a day' was staggeringly ignorant.

Reactions: 21
It was on stories on Sunday night I think. She said when she was 'fired' from the gym her dad gave her six months to see if she could go full time at being an influencer. Obviously it worked so well done but to say that in the same sentence as 'we all have the same 24 hours in a day' was staggeringly ignorant.
Personally I think it’s really bleeping rude for any influencer who has made their £ and name from their followers to then act like they can’t give any advice. I remember Sarah Ashcroft basically making out like no one should even bother because she’d already done it and everyone else was just copying her LOL. Rosie Bragg isn’t big but she’s also put stuff up in the past literally saying how annoying it is for girls to msg her for advice and they should “do it themselves like I did”.

that in itself should show Mollydoesn’t give a duck about her fans lol

Reactions: 11
Personally I think it’s really bleeping rude for any influencer who has made their £ and name from their followers to then act like they can’t give any advice. I remember Sarah Ashcroft basically making out like no one should even bother because she’d already done it and everyone else was just copying her LOL. Rosie Bragg isn’t big but she’s also put stuff up in the past literally saying how annoying it is for girls to msg her for advice and they should “do it themselves like I did”.

that in itself should show Mollydoesn’t give a duck about her fans lol
omg I cant stand sarah ashcroft I thought it was only me, something about her attitude is so off and she never replies to her followers/subs. I used to love her then I saw the light

Reactions: 3
Yeah I found her advice really tit haha I think most influencers when asked how to become an influencer give really vague answers, probably because it’s such a competitive market and they’re not keen for it to become even more saturated. She basically just said to be consistent with content, and that how she went from 12k to 100k in 6 months. The core of becoming an influencer is having a big following. She should have explained how she did that, because if you have 200 followers and post consistently it doesn’t mean 100k people will find your page and follow you 😂 did she use certain hashtags, did she network, did she #f4f haha, I think people want to know how she got that many people to find her page, the consistent posting part is obvious.

Reactions: 16
Tell me you grew up privileged and have no awareness of that, without telling me you grew up privileged with no awareness...
Molly Mae: We all have the same 24 hours in a day! Xoxo

like she realises some people have to work right?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Tell me you grew up privileged and have no awareness of that, without telling me you grew up privileged with no awareness...
Molly Mae: We all have the same 24 hours in a day! Xoxo

like she realises some people have to work right?
‘Remember guys Beyoncé has the same hours in a day as us’ classic Fiat 500/Molly-Mae mentality

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps

Or... Every little helps, pair of absolute melts 🤣

I don’t mean to go off topic but it’s similar to what we were saying about MM. Another micro influencer winning the Naomi Genes/Jess Hunt giveaway 🙄 why do giveaways if you’re going to give it to someone who’s already an influencer...
Wow new thread pending... here’s my suggestion from way back ✌🏻

Molly-Mae Hague #6 PLT edit on FLEAk, I’m sorryyy it’s just not for me 😙✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ugh I searched “Molly Mae PLT” tags on twitter and I feel sick to my stomach after reading all the Fiat 500 tweets lick her bum clean, why are they so obsessed with her especially her dead collection

Reactions: 12
I have a little sister and her and her friends are OBSESSED with every little thing she does ... she’s really huge amongst younger people

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I have a little sister and her and her friends are OBSESSED with every little thing she does ... she’s really huge amongst younger people
I just don’t get it. I’ve just turned 26 so I’m probably too old for her demographic but, I find her really basic.

Reactions: 16
Idk if it’s just me being sensitive but with her parents i find it odd how she speaks about them. She always mentions they didn’t have much money and when she was showing what she got for christmas she just mentioned what her mum and sister got her rather than showing it and just seemed abit ungrateful. It’s like she wants to be working class and to have struggled. Then she always refers to Fran as her mum, surely her mum must feel abit upset with that? If it wasn’t for them bank rolling her she wouldn’t be where she is now

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.