Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Olivemaks

VIP Member
We have no car, other half goes in and texts me when to meet him outside and help him carry everything back. We are just lowly peasants though 😂
Exactly same here. Will call older brother when I’m approaching so he’s already down there waiting outside our block. Maybe we’re the crazy ones. She’s lazy. I’ve actually clocked😂😂

Reactions: 9

Yukon909

Chatty Member
I don't think anyone was saying Molly directly stopped them or their family getting a delivery slot. Perhaps you're not familiar with the context of Molly constantly moaning about pandemic restrictions and pretty much everything else tbh, and how tone deaf it comes across when she's been jetting off for holidays, doesn't wear a mask correctly, and is generally alot better off and less impacted by the pandemic than the majority of the population.

Complaining about restrictions meaning she can't shop with Tommy, when she has no need to and could go to the shops on her own, and still complaining even though she managed to get a very quick delivery slot, is very tone deaf when there's thousands of people who can't go to the shop because of shielding, and are struggling to book delivery slots. She should try being a bit more grateful for what she's got instead of constantly moaning about every little issue.
Exactly this ^

• Heart

LDNtea

VIP Member
Maybe it’s cynical of me but there is no way this was a suprise and Molly herself wasn't in on it. The idea that Tommy can set these things up without Molly knowing is far fetched the idea a company could send a bunch of guys to do it and Molly not know is ridiculous.
I thought from what you guys say on here she barely leaves the house or let’s him out of her sights lol

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
Speaking of fake bags check out _luxury_designers on insta they have been posting the neon pink trainers and bag Molly was wearing on her insta 😮

• Wow

Pippylong0509

VIP Member
I follow this fashion page on instagram and they’ve done swipe ups to the whole collection, most of its pretty basic. However there’s one cream tracksuit I really like from the collection but won’t be buying just because of flea fest 😭
And there’s me... still shopping on tacky little flea infested shit 😂😂😂😂
Getting ready for “hot girl summer” or whatever the young girls say ;)

• Haha

Lizzie555

New to this thread. Usually on the mra hinch one... but went from being annoyed at her excessive make up and tat to unfollowing molly mae coz of her asking for new perfume recommendations when she clearly has too much and then to a joy of clean ad... 😡

I always think about this, how draining it must be to constantly put on a show, having to put together content for Instagram/ YouTube. And like you say what happens when the engagement stops, for example graveyard girl, anyone remember her? She was really popular, had a makeup palette with tarte etc, and now where is she? Never really hear anything of her
I remember her! I always used to watch her trips to target way back in the day! People’s popularity will come and go and there is always somebody new and fresh out there. Influencing is still a recent thing at the moment, as these influencers get older, younger and fresher people will be coming through, and where will they stand then?

Pippylong0509

VIP Member
I think I’ll just shut up in future shall I?
I mean... we don’t really like each other if that helps you all ;)

kgsd798

You dont know my race or creed... I havent gone anywhere & It doesnt say anything about who i am... That is very ignorant to assume you know me or to assume im racist from one comment that was not racist. Im not looking for an argument with anyone. Im not even in a good place myself at the moment. I just passed an opinion. You dont need to agree at all. But lets not assume my intentions were to be racist. I also won’t justify myself to ‘prove’ i am not racist as its not necessary 💕

I wouldnt think your racist babe, your allowed to have an opinion.

no i am not pressed a black lady won. IF molly mae was racist for example a black lady winning doesnt make her not racist. I think you miss understood my point babe. Im happy for the winner regardless, my comment wasnt about the winner but rather about the way the winner may have been picked to fit a narrative for media.. no hard feelings please. I guess we will never truly know how the winner was picked. Like i said if i havent offended then I apologise ♥
I get what you meant, I think everyone wants to ensure that they are truly respectful and anti racist, that sometimes wording can get our backs up.

molly might not care enough toplan it but her management might. Tbh I am glad a black person won though out of everyone. The fact she’s an influencer pissed me the fuck off though.

meltattam

Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree
lornaluxe has 1.3 million followers and her hashtag #lornamademedoit has 6.2k posts, #melmademedoit has 927 posts 😅🤷🏼‍♀️
Really not sure why people on this thread are laughing about Melissa, if you don’t know of her then you’re clearly not as immersed as you think. I don’t follow her or anyone like her and I’m still aware of her impact. Just move on now lol

• Haha
  • Sick

Holidaybobs

VIP Member
Isn’t Boohoo the dad of whoever owns PLT ? How long until PLT starts getting spiders in their packing like Boohoo is getting now, bc PLT already had fleas and period blood in their packaging they could have anything I wonder what surprise people will get in Mollys edit packaging 😷🤢🤮
Couldn’t even watch that 🤢 Their dad owns Boohoo and two of his sons own PLT. But, one took a side step into property.