Molly-Mae Hague #47 courchevel was a taxable deduction, we all know you had liposuction šŸ¤­

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes mentioning the price of things was so tasteless on her behalf. Sheā€™s a multimillionaire and itā€™s her sisters hen do - her best friend too not just her sister. I wouldnā€™t dare sit there and talk about how expensive the places I HAD booked wereā€¦considering most the people there wouldnā€™t have been able to blow that money on a night out so she had obviously said sheā€™d pay but you donā€™t keep going on about the price of things. People would have already felt uncomfortable with it but wanted to be there for Zoe.

Reactions: 40
Sooo weā€™re all in agreement that (as usual) FRAN planned everything so thatā€™s why she and Erin were there- to be the coordinators, so to say. And Molly gets to pretend she did it all and boast about being the beeeesssssst sister. Thatā€™s why Tayla got her invite- Fran/Erin were working the weekend/guiding all activities so Molly needed an emotional support animal to be a brat with.

PS- I know she meant it as a joke but I think it was in poor taste to say to Zoe ā€œwell hopefully you only get married once so I only have to do this onceā€ like ok cheers asshole. Hopefully you only have 1 child so Zoe only has to be a 3rd parent once.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Sooo weā€™re all in agreement that (as usual) FRAN planned everything so thatā€™s why she and Erin were there- to be the coordinators, so to say. And Molly gets to pretend she did it all and boast about being the beeeesssssst sister. Thatā€™s why Tayla got her invite- Fran/Erin were working the weekend/guiding all activities so Molly needed an emotional support animal to be a brat with.

PS- I know she meant it as a joke but I think it was in poor taste to say to Zoe ā€œwell hopefully you only get married once so I only have to do this onceā€ like ok cheers asshole. Hopefully you only have 1 child so Zoe only has to be a 3rd parent once.
I would have been like have you seen your fiancĆ© recently (answer to that is actually no)ā€¦. I know which one of us is more likely to have more than one marriage

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I would have been like have you seen your fiancĆ© recently (answer to that is actually no)ā€¦. I know which one of us is more likely to have more than one marriage
Sheā€™s 100% jealous that Zoe has the stable relationship. Also Danny proposed within a year of his own free will, and didnā€™t have to be bullied into it 4 years down the line by Molly, her friends, her manager and the internet šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 60
Any ideas if Tayla has something over MM which is why the friendship is there? Has to be something behind this?! Really surprised there was no private chef at the Ibiza pad.

Reactions: 17
Is tayla pronounced the same as taylor? I haven't watched any vlogs šŸ’€ if so I think it's a nicer spelling! Quite different
Noooo I think it looks like her mother was too thick to know how to spell Taylor properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Molly making out like she cancelled the private jet for Ryan Air because of the backlash šŸ˜‚ oh please
---
P.s. sheā€™s confirmed sheā€™s had a BBL with her silence

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I donā€™t know why Molly was acting surprised at Ibiza prices. Sheā€™s been many times before and even worked there at one point so she KNOWS. Complaining about ā‚¬40 for a gin (ridiculous I know) when youā€™ve chose the location knowing full well the prices???

Reactions: 20
I wonder if Zoe will ever kick off with Molly about the different treatment. Surely she must notice the difference between the way Molly treats her 'friends' so much better than she treats Zoe. I honestly feel a bit bad for her, she must feel like she can't say anything because Molly was the reason she could become an influencer, or because she feels like she has to keep the peace.

Reactions: 17
Urgh so many weird takeaways from the hen do vlog.
Telling us it feels like the party is for herself too as she has friends there. Itā€™s not about YOU for once. What a weird thing to say.

The constant snides and digs at Tayla being invited last min to the hen do and wedding. Happily filming Taylaā€™s body in a way I bet she isnā€™t happy about.
Whole environment seems so toxic and mean girls, acting friends but putting each other down in snide and hidden horrible comments. Her casual one ā€˜no one else here is an influencerā€™ knowing that Tayla literally is trying to be..
Tayla trying hard to be MM and Ellie Belly holding that stupid teddy bear all the time.

is she trying to show us that she got her boobs done as well as all her liposuction?? we donā€™t need to see your nipples sticking out in your PJSšŸ¤¢

Rather than being about showing Zoe having a good time it was basically just all about how much sheā€™s spent, how expensive it all was and how ā€˜generousā€™ she is. All about her.
Zoe said in her prep vlog she wanted Molly to vlog it so she has memories. Sorry to say your memories will be Molly and Tayla chatting mostly, and it doesnā€™t appear she bothered to get many shots of Zoe having fun or of the actual partyingā€¦
---
I donā€™t know why Molly was acting surprised at Ibiza prices. Sheā€™s been many times before and even worked there at one point so she KNOWS. Complaining about ā‚¬40 for a gin (ridiculous I know) when youā€™ve chose the location knowing full well the prices???
Exactly, sheā€™s not surprised at all or shocked she just wants to reiterate how pricey it is as a plug to show off how rich she is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Just started the vlog because Iā€™m that bored at work and my god what a toxic environment MM has made for her sisterā€™s hen. Sheā€™s prioritised HER preferences and brought her mates along ? Zoe didnā€™t want thisā€¦ she would have preferred a healthy fitness retreat with maybe a little party in the middle. This Instagram-perfect Ibiza holiday is for MM to get new content for her social media and bask in the glory of organising her own sisterā€™s hen (wow how kind of her). The bitchy comments throughout make me feel so uncomfortable, MM and Tayla trying to give off some super bestie sibling vibe just coming across as insecure and competitive with eachother. How anyone can relax surrounded by girls like that I do not know. I think Zoe has some flaws like constantly complaining and certainly a beyond healthy obsession with fitness but I barely know the girl and probably could have organised a hen celebration more suited to her humble approach to life. The comments have been turned off because this vlog shows MM to be the selfish vain individual she is and I doubt she can handle the criticism.

I wonder how much of this hen Molly paid for. Couldn't be far off 4/5k per person, going to assume most Zoe's normal friends can't afford this :LOL: Also I'm sure Molly made out she paid for the private jet for Tayla, now she's insisting it was split between everyone

Reactions: 20
Just started the vlog because Iā€™m that bored at work and my god what a toxic environment MM has made for her sisterā€™s hen. Sheā€™s prioritised HER preferences and brought her mates along ? Zoe didnā€™t want thisā€¦ she would have preferred a healthy fitness retreat with maybe a little party in the middle. This Instagram-perfect Ibiza holiday is for MM to get new content for her social media and bask in the glory of organising her own sisterā€™s hen (wow how kind of her). The bitchy comments throughout make me feel so uncomfortable, MM and Tayla trying to give off some super bestie sibling vibe just coming across as insecure and competitive with eachother. How anyone can relax surrounded by girls like that I do not know. I think Zoe has some flaws like constantly complaining and certainly a beyond healthy obsession with fitness but I barely know the girl and probably could have organised a hen celebration more suited to her humble approach to life. The comments have been turned off because this vlog shows MM to be the selfish vain individual she is and I doubt she can handle the criticism.
The bit that got to me the most was when they went out for dinner and the waiter told them to stand up, MM was too embarrassed and as soon as Zoe saw that she immediately copied and wouldn't join in the fun :/

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Anyone actually believe that BS about the tequila rosĆ© shots causing her face to ā€œswell upā€? I think she more than likely saw all the comments across her Instagram / social media which alluded to the fact that her face was significantly more defined / chiselled in the photos she was posting compared to the ones others had posted of her (I.e. her actual face) and yet again, had to have a reason for it

• Haha
I have some unpopular opinion. i guess molly paid for the whole thing which here is my view as i am probably the poorest among all my cousins - i dont think zoe should expect molly to pay anything more than her fair share and if she is willingly paying the whole thing zoe should be grateful instead of hating what molly spends on her friends. its her own money she earned it however silly we think. its like if we have rich parents we should not hate if they dont pay for everything we do?

Reactions: 7
Swelling of the face after alcohol is common if you've recently had any kind of surgery - which we know she has. It can also happen if you've very recently had some facial tweakments like filler - also a possibility.

Reactions: 18