Molly-Mae Hague #47 courchevel was a taxable deduction, we all know you had liposuction šŸ¤­

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Iā€™m guessing the Lā€™OrĆ©al big post will be coming from her soon

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The bit that got to me the most was when they went out for dinner and the waiter told them to stand up, MM was too embarrassed and as soon as Zoe saw that she immediately copied and wouldn't join in the fun :/
The day Molly has a bit of fun with the girls is the day a rocking horse does a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I have some unpopular opinion. i guess molly paid for the whole thing which here is my view as i am probably the poorest among all my cousins - i dont think zoe should expect molly to pay anything more than her fair share and if she is willingly paying the whole thing zoe should be grateful instead of hating what molly spends on her friends. its her own money she earned it however silly we think. its like if we have rich parents we should not hate if they dont pay for everything we do?
Zoe has never acted entitled to Mollyā€™s money. But come on, sheā€™s spending thousands on Tayla, her kid, Anouskaā€™s kid etc.

Itā€™s a clear pattern, she wouldnā€™t give Zoe her old car even though she promised. Now, a private jet for a mate sheā€™s known 5 minutes and Ryanair flights for her sister?

Where were all these *mates* when Molly was struggling with her pregnancy, and then the first few months of having Bambi??

Shes too thick to understand that influencing wonā€™t last forever, coincidentally when that happens I can guarantee her mates wonā€™t stick around either. She has her sister for life, no other ā€˜friendshipā€™ can compare to family.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
I feel sorry for Zoe, if I asked my sister to do a vlog on my hen do and it was mostly her and her fake best friend boring on about stuff in their room I would be very disappointed. She filmed 30 seconds on the boat and 30 seconds in Lio then it was back to her and Tayla in their PJ's talking about Molly.

Also who takes a cuddly toy on a hen do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 48

Not the greasy slick bun ā€¦. she/the team really could have put more effort into this look. I like the fresh faced no-makeup though

Reactions: 16
I assumed that they split the cost for the other trip in the PJ tbh. Molly confirmed this in the vlog too so it's not really a "thing" that she didn't get Zoe one for her hen do when she didn't pay the full amount herself. It's prob like Ā£15-20k for a PJ for that sort of trip. Zoes friends seem "normal" so obv not going to pitch in for a plane.......

I'm glad they took ryanair, why the hell does anyone need a PJ for a 2h flight lol

Reactions: 13
I wonder if Molly is going to give Zoe most of the vlog content to do her own? Will be interesting to see..

also is it that common to swell after alcohol months after lipo? This isnā€™t like a week or two ago..

Reactions: 8
Iā€™m actually a Molly Mae fan but after watching the hen vlog, I think her YouTube career might be over. Her vlogs have become so tedious since she had Bambi. Itā€™s repetitive comments on how she didnā€™t enjoy motherhood when Bambi was a baby and how her body has changed so much but trying to convince us sheā€™s happy with it. I actually used to enjoy her old vlogs and strangely, since sheā€™s become friends with Tayla, Iā€™ve found her pretty insufferable.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Iā€™ve just watched the vlog and how sheā€™s actually a vlogger anyway Iā€™ll never know because sheā€™s absolutely tit at it, always misses chunks of content.

Anyway, I found the bit in the bathroom where MM & Tosser sorry Tayla were talking about Zoe having a ā€˜glowā€™ and acting shocked that she looked nice REALLY mean!!!! IMO Zoe looked beautiful the whole hen do, yeah maybe a bit more glam than usual which is normal she was on HER hen do, they didnā€™t need to act like sheā€™s gone from Susan Boyle to Kimmy K!!

Reactions: 44

As if theyā€™ve posted that before itā€™s been released! Amateur.

Just realised itā€™s Martin Kempā€™s ugly daughter šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I assumed that they split the cost for the other trip in the PJ tbh. Molly confirmed this in the vlog too so it's not really a "thing" that she didn't get Zoe one for her hen do when she didn't pay the full amount herself. It's prob like Ā£15-20k for a PJ for that sort of trip. Zoes friends seem "normal" so obv not going to pitch in for a plane.......

I'm glad they took ryanair, why the hell does anyone need a PJ for a 2h flight lol
ok maybe not a private jet but surely she could have sprung for BA? They do business to Ibiza and at least then it would have been a bit special and they could have used the lounge. Would have cost nothing compared to the PJ
---

ok maybe not a private jet but surely she could have sprung for BA? They do business to Ibiza and at least then it would have been a bit special and they could have used the lounge. Would have cost nothing compared to the PJ

Reactions: 10
Any ideas if Tayla has something over MM which is why the friendship is there? Has to be something behind this?! Really surprised there was no private chef at the Ibiza pad.
i just think because tayla licks her arse and also has a kid since she has no friends and has isolated herself

Reactions: 11
I wonder if Molly is going to give Zoe most of the vlog content to do her own? Will be interesting to see..

also is it that common to swell after alcohol months after lipo? This isnā€™t like a week or two ago..
Exactly my thoughts. Her face has looked much less defined than the heavily edited / face tuned version she posts for a while now (before any surgery). Either way, we know that she didnā€™t just have an out of the blue bad reaction to the shots as she claims.

Reactions: 4
Noooo I think it looks like her mother was too thick to know how to spell Taylor properly.
I donā€™t know if itā€™s just because I live in Newcastle but us geordies would say ā€œTay-Laā€ in a really awful way hahaha. Itā€™s chavvy and thatā€™s from someone who grew up on council estate lol

Reactions: 26
The whole hen video is about molly - Iā€™m pretty sure Zoe said she wasnā€™t vlogging her hen at all so I think thatā€™s the only vlog from it šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 6

This is the shittest advert Iā€™ve ever seen. Itā€™s like a GCSE media project filmed in the bathroom. MM looks like a thumb surely she canā€™t be happy with this

• Haha
Reactions: 52